Ill show u mine if u show me urs.....chart stalkers

Saying that, Ive changed my temp on 1DPO. I had a low temp at 7am after a very disturbed nights sleep then slept peacefully for 3 hours and had a massive temp rise...I used the higher temp initially but now Im going to stick with the lower temp x

Does anyone else spend ages using the search facility and looking at the percentages for pregnancy?

i'm obsessed with it at the moment :)

Yep but am searching post-Ov temps and intercourse pattern and they match the intercourse pattern but never the temps so am getting a bit fed-up now!

What is this percentage pregnancy thing you are all on about???

Do tell.

xx

shazmos if you have a vip account you can search completed charts and it gives you a percentage breakdown of ovulation, pregnancy and miscarriages

i used it to figure out how often to bd, and get an idea of what supplements people use

i'm trying not to get too excited but its so hard not to lol

i know its a nightmare trying not to think about it,or read to much into it lol xx

Hi Ladies... Do you mind if I add my chart too? I swear I had so much EWCM this past week BUT not temp rise?? Is this an anovulatory cycle????

Hi Ladies... Do you mind if I add my chart too? I swear I had so much EWCM this past week BUT not temp rise?? Is this an anovulatory cycle????

hey hunny,do ur cycles vary in length at all? it does look like u havent o'd yet but yesterday u had more ewcm so it looks like ur gearing up to try again plus ur temp dropped again aswell xx

hey hunny,do ur cycles vary in length at all? it does look like u havent o'd yet but yesterday u had more ewcm so it looks like ur gearing up to try again plus ur temp dropped again aswell xx

ever since my mc in June they have been all over the place. ugh... I am wearing my man out lol:blush:

Oh, can you be crampy and feel O pains 3 or 4 days before O???

definitely hun,ive heard people on here gets cramps 5 days before o,i got mine 3 days before this cycle xx

I hope so... maybe I will still luck out this cycle.. Think positive think positive think positive.... If I do, this will be the latest to O yet... my poor hubby lol

lol as mine says to me "ur taking all the goodness out of my bones".i bet they prefer that then keeping all the goodness to themselves really lol xx

:-({|= I think they just like to complain at times lol I think I will give him the night off

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->