• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ill show u mine if u show me urs.....chart stalkers

Here's the little rascle!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/30ccbc

Well, to my surprise this morning FF said I O'd back 11 days ago! So I am now 11 dpo - but I don't think my temps look that good. On my link the one at the bottom was when I had my mc. My temps have been getting lower and lower each cycle since then. Would that indicate a problem?

Here's the little rascle!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/30ccbc

I think FF waits for 3 days of higher temps - try plugging in a temp for tomorrow - it will show you that you probably ovulated.

Looks really good!

Well, to my surprise this morning FF said I O'd back 11 days ago! So I am now 11 dpo - but I don't think my temps look that good. On my link the one at the bottom was when I had my mc. My temps have been getting lower and lower each cycle since then. Would that indicate a problem?

Chart looks good! Possible implatation dip on dpo6?

Chart looks good! Possible implatation dip on dpo6?

I hope so... Not feeling all that positive this month though... I think the temps are all too low and no rise yet... Could blame it on the cooler nights too - right?

Yeah defo. I haven't heard anything to suggest low temps overall are a problem, you confirmed O and thats the main thing.

Fx for you :hugs:

I have a low overall temp. compared to most people. My cover line sits at just 36.15 and my pre-Ov temps are often in the 35 range. :shrug:

ive got really low temps compared to most charts i see,mine took quite a big dive today so im praying it goes up again tomoz xx

I am just worried as mine are much lower and getting lower than the past cycles I have been charting.

Dives can be implantation i_want_one !!!

i am 7dpo so trying not to get my hopes up as if it doesnt go up tomoz ill be stomping my feet alday lol xx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/30c378

its to early to tell take a look at my last cycle i got huge dip and elevated temps for 25days! no baby bean tho :(

did u put ur line on ur chart hun??? if not how do u make it blue,i want a blue one lol xx

haha i went click accounts then chart override and then did it :)

oh no dont make it blue!!!
its solid red for def ovulation...mine was red dotted so changed it to blue....

i wish mine was solid red :(

oh ok,i was gonna show my dh,hes from merseyside and is an everton (blue) supporter and not liverpool (red) so i thought id impress him lol xx

Hey could you guys look at my chart again, I know its early but I had a dip and I'm a little worried....:shrug:

Hi Hun!! Your temps look great! Overall they should be higher than prior to ovulation. I think it looks lovely! Fingers crossed you get your bfp very soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->