Ill show u mine if u show me urs.....chart stalkers

it was when i had "disturbed sleep" and didnt get the full 3 hours,my dogs diabetic so when she needs a wee she REALLY needs to wee and she kept waking up at 5am and i get up at 7am to inject her lolxx

Yeah they have white circles if u temp at different times aswell.the crosshairs mean ff can change it's mind as it's not definite that's ur o day.mine had that from day 12-16 lol xx

Omg stalkers please look at my chart,I was feeling very optimistic,especially when last nite my temp was 98.11 and it's normally lower at nite so I can judge roughly what it's going to b in the morning,but it's dipped just as big as it rose yesterday,not so optimistic Now :-( xx

can you ladies take a look at mine this morning temps have gone down a little.

chart still seems to have a nice pattern tho so not worrying too much yet

that tiny dip is fine.ur temps cant keep going up and up.lol
charts looking gd:thumbup:

Omg stalkers please look at my chart,I was feeling very optimistic,especially when last nite my temp was 98.11 and it's normally lower at nite so I can judge roughly what it's going to b in the morning,but it's dipped just as big as it rose yesterday,not so optimistic Now :-( xx

that can happen during implantation :happydance:
Also it can happen on ovulatory charts not just preg ones x

My chart's gone all kind of crazy this morning! Im having a tantrum now!!! waaah!!! :haha:

My chart's gone all kind of crazy this morning! Im having a tantrum now!!! waaah!!! :haha:

this dip can be sign of implantation.lets hope its shoots up tomos :thumbup:

I know, that's my secret hope. Ive just told DH it as well :dohh: and he got all excited...dammit!!! When I go on the 'find charts likes yours' option...there aint no preggy ones though!

i had same thing last cycle.67% were preg charts but ov af arrived so im not.grrr lol

that tiny dip is fine.ur temps cant keep going up and up.lol
charts looking gd:thumbup:

I wish someone would tell my body that, I'm going to start cooking my own insides soon. :haha::haha:

I'm :hissy: at my chart today!

How long after pos OPK should I see a rise in temp? Had last pos on Sunday and still no rise :cry: really hoping to O this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->