• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ill show u mine if u show me urs.....chart stalkers

lol i thort i was bad lol
im get impatient from 11dpo and 14dpo

I'm angry :hissy: at my chart today, as well! Why aren't I experiencing a big temp increase post ov?

I'm feeling a little bit crampy today as well so worried AF is going to show early.

I've given up this month. FF can't even detect ovulation.
Back to it in November as OH is away for most of next month

oh I am so in!
about to check out everyones chart, mine is in my siggie

I've given up this month. FF can't even detect ovulation.
Back to it in November as OH is away for most of next month
Cerena,
have you stopped taking your opks? It looks like maybe you were gearing up to O and didnt until the 17th, then are having a slow temp rise?

mamadonna,
I think you are still in the game until the witch comes a calling.

Hi, can I join? I LOVE charting! I started last month and got hooked. In fact, I was almost glad AF came so I could chart again. Isn't that weird?! I really like my chart so far this month. I know my temp will probably go down a bit tomorrow because I'm already up fairly high and, like someone said, I can't keep going up forever.

bunnigrl yours looks kinda like mine, sort of a slow rise, but slow and steady wins the race remember!

robin, I wouldnt exactly say excited for af, but I know what you mean.

guera, your chart does look great! A very distinct rise overall. I'm jealous! :)

cerena, I'm wondering if you haven't ov'ed yet since you are still getting EWCM?

mamadona, your chart looks good to me, too!

bunni, yours is also rising nicely.

robin, that is a nice steady increase. I LOLed at you looking forward to charting. This is only my first month and it's driving me crazy.

Well, everyone who has ov'ed is looking better than mine. Ah, well.

:dust: to everyone!!

i'm starting to get quite excited about my chart now my temps have never been up this high!

Another small temp rise for me this morning, am hoping for another tomorrow so show O on CD17 maybe?! :shrug:

I'm obsessed :haha:

Hiya, id like to jion this thread to :flower:

I think I may have ov'd, its day 90 but ive split my chart (in sig)

Let me know what you think ladies :thumbup:

Hiya, id like to jion this thread to :flower:

I think I may have ov'd, its day 90 but ive split my chart (in sig)

Let me know what you think ladies :thumbup:

Massive temp shift so i'd say so :thumbup: jealous of that big rise :haha:

Mine can be reached in my signature. It's my first month TTC & charting so my luteal phase is an unknown quantity currently. What do you think?

I had a feeling about your chart so i kept my eye on it, i just knew you would get a BFP Congrats honey:happydance:

Mine can be reached in my signature. It's my first month TTC & charting so my luteal phase is an unknown quantity currently. What do you think?

I had a feeling about your chart so i kept my eye on it, i just knew you would get a BFP Congrats honey:happydance:

I wondered if anyone over here would notice. ;haha:

Thank you hun, just hoping the little leechling decides to stick around. Good luck for all of you still waiting to test. :dust:

implantation around 9dpo has a really high chance of success so im sure you will be fine honey. Implantation after 11dpo is more worrying.

just look after yourself :)

implantation around 9dpo has a really high chance of success so im sure you will be fine honey. Implantation after 11dpo is more worrying.

just look after yourself :)

By my workings it was actually CD8, I'm really sure FF is a day out on my O. I think I'm 11dpo today and have an EDD of 04/06/11.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->