• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ill show u mine if u show me urs.....chart stalkers

Mamadonna i think your BFP is due this weekend hon your temps are great :)

Good luck everyone testing next week
xx

thank you MrsEvans i think i'll cry if mine go down tomorrow morning

Mine dropped by 0.2 today and look what happened. Some fluctuation is normal. That said if I hadn't tested I would've been gutted about it. :blush:

Mamadonna your chart looks great, gd luck for sat :thumbup:

Well ff has given me crosshairs, but I think its wrong, my temp went back down this morning, I really don't think I have ov'd at all :cry:

thank you but i tested when i got up this morning with a frer and it was - i've started cramping too oh and temps went down... i give up:nope::cry:

babywearinmum - FF doesn't think I ovulated either despite positive OPKs. On CD26 now. Took a HPT for the hell of it, BPN of course.

Going to have a look at your chart now, can you have a peek at mines :)

I used override to go by OPKs rather than temps.
This 1st chart has been a mess. Back to trying in November

thank you but i tested when i got up this morning with a frer and it was - i've started cramping too oh and temps went down... i give up:nope::cry:

They can go back up hunny, not over till the witch arrives :hugs:

babywearinmum - FF doesn't think I ovulated either despite positive OPKs. On CD26 now. Took a HPT for the hell of it, BPN of course.

Going to have a look at your chart now, can you have a peek at mines :)

I used override to go by OPKs rather than temps.
This 1st chart has been a mess. Back to trying in November

From my experience with charting and I have done it for a few years now while ttc, I would say you haven't ov'd.

You can get many positive opks and not ov, the problem is not all of your temps were taken at the same time.

When you have ov'd there will be a clear shift of between 0.3 and 0.6 deg and higher than you previous 6 temps. You haven't had that.
What opks did you use?
As with opks they only detect a surge, they don't confirm ov, a thermal shift confirms ov when the progesterone kicks in.

Your chart looks more anov at the moment, until you have had a clear shift its likely you are yet to ov.

Have you posted your chart for the ff experts to look at it?

I would do that if you haven't and ask, im sure they will say the same, but I could be totally wrong!

If you look in the chart gallery and even the girls charts here, those who have ov'd had a clear thermal shift.

Hey hun, its not a big drop. Your not out til you're out. Everything crossed for you. :flower:

Mamadonna your chart looks great, gd luck for sat :thumbup:

Well ff has given me crosshairs, but I think its wrong, my temp went back down this morning, I really don't think I have ov'd at all :cry:

:hugs: wait and see what tomorrows temp brings. Easier said than done I know!

I've got my first lines :happydance:

Not feeling to positive though. My temps don't seem very high compared to everyone elses and I had a small dip today. Should they keep getting higher?

No ur charts perfect Hun,it should rise again tomoz,mine stayed the same today,gutted I wanted them to soar lol xx

Cucci thanks hun, but I really think if I took the high temp off it would put me at pre ov temps.

Both yours and i want one's charts look great btw

cucci yours looks fine, you def. ovulated

i want ones, yours looks fine too, at leat it stayed the same!

I had a rise in temps today but tested BFN (10 dpo). Oh well.

cerena, I have to agree with babywearinmama, I don't think you O yet. You can definitely get +OPK and not O. Your body gears up to and then for some reason doesn't. You should get another chance though soon!

babywearinmum, it's hard to say if you've O or not yet. Must be so frustrating though after waiting so long, I would be going nuts! FX tomorrows temp shoots up!

My temp went up today to the highest it's ever been! Trying not to get too excited since I'm only 9DPO so there's still lots of time for things to go south.

It's still early tho Hun,for some reason I tested at 8dpo this time and was gutted by bfn but I'm trying to stay pos and ur charts looking good xx

robin, your chart is amazing!!! How are you feeling?

I have a feeling the witch will be here tomorrow. So much so that I didn't even have the urge to test this morning. I guess I will know by tomorrow anyway. Usually the day I poas I end up with af in an hour lol..

Temps are just hanging out... not real rise :(

I hope there are tons of BFPs on this thread. lots of amazing charts!!!

Hello ladies!

Mind if I join? I just started temping this cycle per my doctor's orders. I'm still learning how to use fertility friend (I tried to do it about a year ago and failed miserably) and I'm still not quite sure when to be looking for temp rises/dips, etc. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it eventually! :haha:

I have PCOS and am on my second round of Clomid. I don't know if Clomid will affect my temperatures or not? Sadly I'm prone to the nasty side effect of hot flashes when I'm on it.

Another problem is that I'm going out of the country in a week and there's a six hour time difference. I suppose that's going to royally screw up my chart? Is there anything I can do just to get an estimate you think?

Can someone look at my chart and tell me what I already know - that I haven't got a hope this month? AF is due in 3 days, the cow that she is!!!

Can someone look at my chart and tell me what I already know - that I haven't got a hope this month? AF is due in 3 days, the cow that she is!!!

ur still above the cover line:thumbup:the previous dip could be implantation:thumbup:
iv seen bfp charts that have lower temps then urs! X
gd luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"