I'm a bad person! :0(

I like you, you know that, and I'm not criticising you,
I know hun :hugs:

Actually going to look into hypnotheropy today - I've asked Hels for a lil bit of info as she mentioned it :D

I think you're doing great, my mum smoked when Pg with all 4 of us and we all turned out fine no problems at all.
I have never smoked myself, can't stand the smell but I think It's great that you've cut down so much and to quit would be fantastic but life is never that simple so try not to be too hard on yourself.
And it doesn't make you a bad mum just look at all those junkies out there that don't give a sh!t about their babies, you are no way in their league :hugs: so think positive.

Cx

Just waiting for it to reach 9 lol Going to try & get an appointment today with one I think - Later today anyway. Its expensive & the ones I liked the look of are not too close which is such a pain not being able to drive - it was hard to find some actual websites for near me.

i cut down to 10 a day with rhys and he turned out fine! he didnt have any 'withdrawel symptoms' etc. i think you have to stick with what you are comfortable with. cutting down from 40 to 10 is exellent!!

Thanks Terrie. It is a hard thing to admit. :hugs:

Should anything go wrong it could be down to anything but I've wanted to stop for so long anyway. I seem to be going off coffee I just wished it was the ciggys an tbh I don't think its really wanting one its habit.

maybe you should see about quitting after bubs is here... you'll hardly have time for one anyway!!!!!

OK I am going to go for hypnotheropy ...

Just rang one place & someone will call me back within an hour. Told her I wanted the appointment today!!

https://www.nlp-hypno.com/

I'm booked in for 3.45 tomorrow :|

Wish me luck :D

good luck!

Will you need more than 1 session do you think?

x

No for smoking one session for hr an half :D think theres backup session though if you need it :D

thats good, go in completely open minded, hope it works :)

xx

Fantastic! Hope you have some positive results :)

oh and the low birth weight they harp on about is crap

Thats not I understood on my the MW part of my nurse training!! I have seen the placenta of a mother who smoked 15 fags all the way through their pregnancy, It was tiny, and all shrivelled up at the edges and was a horrid colour.

Aaaaany way........Good Luck Wobbs hun, Go with positivity and you'll be fine, dont forget to enjoy it, its soooooo nice!!!! Let me know how you get on, cant wait to hear!! :hugs:

DOnt forget to believe in it xxxx

good on you charl, be sure to let us all know how you get on, bet it will be an interesting thing to be hypnotised. good luck x

Good luck hun ...

Out o interst how many u been able to have today so far??

xxx

5 - been up since 7! Usually (use to) smoke 5 in the first hr/hr & half of wakening!

LOL Not bad I've been up around same time for ages. Maddie woke a lil at 5AM hunny!!! But I lay in bed ;)

did she start chatting away to bobo rabbit??

wait till she squeels at you around 6 wanting attention lol
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"