I'm a bad person! :0(

Think she did twice about 5 an somewhere between that & 7!

Stu was on Maddie duty :rofl:

you wouldnt be the first to smoke whilst pregnant or the last ive never been a smoker

why dont you go and ask your gp or help and advice i think its a good thing thing your are trying to give up my friend smokes and she didnt even try to give up during pg

good luck hun xxx

Good luck for tomorrow Wobbles .. think it is brilliant that you have decided to do something like this to give up. :hugs:

Better bloody work lol not cheap! :lol:

Good luck for later hunny:hugs:

Getting nervous!

I hope it works or I'd be throwing a ton down the drain!!

I felt it being a positive thing when I left there but a few stresses this evening didn't help at all - Hypnotheropy can't stop you doing what you want to!! Doesnt make sense maybe I know what I mean.

Maybe not a complete waste ...

Either way I need to get over it now.

I won't say I wasted the money actually I gave it a bash at the exspense - Trying was worth it.

Hun, why was it a waste of money???

As I said, it may not be instantanious.

How do you mean instantanious?

The second I felt stressed I wanted a ciggy - He gave me the impression the session would take away the need of habit?!

I think it felt weird I was still alert. When I opened my eyes I was numb that turned into pins & needles he said a good thing ... OH said because I was sat there for so long prob?

By Instantanious I mean that it may not have the results today, or even tomorrow, but may well kick in the day after, for example.

Did he encourage you to listen to a CD at all? Your brain believes what ever you tell it. If you come out saying that it was crap and it wouldnt work for you, then you'll probably believe it.

Did you feel comfortable with him? Did he make the effort to build up a rapport with you?

If you really feel it didnt work, then maybe you need to contact him and explain to him.

No he never said anything about a CD or give me one :(

I came away thinking positive but felt the need under a little stress straight away! He spoke with me for ages asking me questions on history, fears, if I remembered the first ciggy I had, why I wanted to quit ....

I felt comfortable ...

think positive hun, mind over matter and in a few days who knows what will happen, but dont feel bad on yourself if not, you've tried really hard so should give yourself a pat on the back for that.

did it feel really strange ? I think I'd be a bit nervous beforehand xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->