I'm a horrible mum!

BTW I swar my youngest has an inbuilt sibling sensor, 'cos when she was smaller every time we tried to DTD she'd wake crying.

:blush: The other night I think we woke DS up :blush: His room is next door to ours

this definetely doesn't make you a bad mom.. me and DH did it while Angelynn was asleep on the bed.. lol.. oooops she doesn't even know whats going on :hugs:

:rofl:
I'm not relying on bf'ing as a contraception- I have an appt on fri to discuss contraception methods, I want something long term.
But it can be used as a contraception, so long as you haven't had a period yet, and you are bf'ing full-time and not substituting feeds. My aunt had to wean her first just so she could get a period and fall pregnant again. But i'm not naive and not having back up, i'm thinking the coil or implant could be good.

omg dont feel bad....we do....i am terrified of not having baby in the same room so there is no choice lol....total mood kill when they are 4moths old....wake up....and giggle................

I did that too when max was 2 months old he was in his bassinett and well he killed the mood cause he giggled lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->