I'm a little slow....

Stephanie7706

Reaction score
I just now realized that there are people from all over the world on this forum. I am from the US, and I saw a few words that I didnt regognize (plus instead of the dollar symbol, I have been seeing some other one), but yeah, I just think that is so cool! This post is a chance for you alll to laugh at me without hurting my feelings :)

aww hun, we wouldn't laugh at you. It's good there are people from all over the world! :lol:

the uk pound sign is£ mind you it probably wont be long the way the government is going it will be the euro soon :roll:

its nice that we are all able to get along and share advice across the seas

took me ages to realise wen i joined the ova forum people came from everywhere lol

Stephanie7706 said:
I just now realized that there are people from all over the world on this forum. I am from the US, and I saw a few words that I didnt regognize (plus instead of the dollar symbol, I have been seeing some other one), but yeah, I just think that is so cool! This post is a chance for you alll to laugh at me without hurting my feelings :)

Hi hun we do intend to open more up for the USA members - We want to attract this forum for UK & USA so it's round the clock. :D So feel right at home hun I hope you enjoy the forum x

Awwwwwwwwwww bless!! I do things like that Stephanie, so I would only be lauging at myself if I laughed :lol:

Wobbles said:
Stephanie7706 said:

Hi hun we do intend to open more up for the USA members - We want to attract this forum for UK & USA so it's round the clock. :D So feel right at home hun I hope you enjoy the forum x

:shock: what about us canadians?!?!?! :shock: i think i'm the only one tho pmsl :oops:

Bless you!

Start recruiting & we'll think about it :lol:

pmsl fair enough :D:D:D **runs off to find all the pregnant canadians** lol

my sisters pregnant and lives in canada....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->