• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm a Mrs!!!

Ooh sounds lovely, I do like Blackpool for a day out. Its a bit rough around the edges now but it still holds the magic of my childhood xx

:rofl: OH is going there for his stag, he's staying at the Travelodge so they all remember where they're staying xx

That's a good idea, we stayed in a specific hen and stag hotel and the noise was unbelievable! I got literally no sleep as different groups kept coming back at all times, we got back around 3, and people were coming back until 6 in the morning, so after that I just got up!

2 weeks to go today!! Eek!

My SIL is doing our table plan, she's doing a lovely birdcage one to match my cake and my vintage theme :D I hope it's going to be as lovely as I imagine it to be!

I really am, I just hope it's not too hot or I'll melt! My make-up will slide off! :haha:

Okay I think thank you, venue is paid for, car is paid for, flowers are paid for, just evening catering, DJ and suits to pay for now, suits are due to be paid Sunday, DJ on the night, and buffet the day before. We have to order some claret sashes for the chairs which I've left last minute (typical me!) so I hope they arrive in time now!

The sashes have arrived! Phew that's a weight off! I totally forgot about table numbers and holders :dohh: So now I'm trawling eBay trying to find some nice vintage looking ones to tie in with my theme! Been to hobbycraft today to buy some thing for the table plan, so that's coming along nicely.

I've half decided on having my hair up, if it's this hot I'm not going to want it all over my neck, if it's cooler I'll have it down, but if it's warm it'll be up.

Yeah you don't wanna have a sweaty neck lol! Only leadto frizzy hair!! I got my table numbers from Confetti - or you could name them after something and use props instead! Its going in so quickly!! Xx

Noo, can you imagine hugging and kissing all those people and your hair dripping with sweat?! :haha: Ohh thank you, I'm off to look there now, I know! My bridesmaid just came round and asked me the plan for the day and I was a bit like ermmm, wake up and get married?! She asked if I knew it was next week and not next year :haha: She says I need to be more organised and I really think she's correct :haha:

Hahaha I'm really anal about it and alreasy worrying about the amount of time its going to take to get ready haha. And I've got 6 months to go! It will all fall into place I'm sure xx

See I'm quite laid back about it all, everyone around me is stressing but I'm quite laid back. I'll wake up early, my bridesmaid is stopping at mine with me, I get my hair and nails done, get my make up done, then the car will come pick me up and we'll go to venue!
6 months will fly by! Are you starting to get excited??

Yeah I've been excited for months, but I'm also sickly nervous lol! Its just worrying me how long it will take for us all to get our hairs done! Worrying about nothing lol xx

Aww, try just to enjoy it and not be nervous! I'm nervous about trivial things, like the heat, it's not like I can control it! But I am worried about being uncomfortable in my dress all day in this heat. I don't want to be fainting. I'm most worried about tripping down the aisle! I'm so clumsy it'd be just like me to ruin it all by tripping :haha:

Haha I had a nightmare about tripping over my dress! Dreadful! And one about having no hairdresser! It's all fun and games xx

I keep having really funny dreams, I think it's a way of the nerves poking through!!

I'M GETTING MARRIED IN ONE WEEK! This time next week I'll be a Mrs!

Just bought some cute heart shaped tea lights, I'll find somewhere to put them, they were too cute not to buy!

With the funny dreams or the buying silly things? :haha:

Bought the parents gifts and best men gifts today, still stuck on bridesmaids presents though, it's hard to find something for 6 girls! We bought the best men engraved hip flasks, bought the Dad's engraved crystal whiskey glasses and bought the mothers engraved photo frames and we'll get them a bunch of flowers each too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->