I'm a tweakaholic, upload your pregnancy tests for me to tweak them!

Hi - can you tweak my test pic and let me know what you think?

Thank you xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 9
Looks BFP to me!! Is this picture taken when the stick is wet or dry? It looks pink, I hope it's not an evap! FX for you!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 8
Im sure this is BFN but can you tweak them for me. :flower:

Attachments

• IMG_0831.jpg
    IMG_0831.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0833.jpg
    IMG_0833.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 2
I would love if you could tweak this when you get a chance. Thanks! :thumbup:

Attachments

• 2261.jpg
    2261.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 7
I do see a faint something, but it's so think i'm leaning more towards evap/indent. FX i'm wrong though!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0831.jpg
    IMG_0831.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0833.jpg
    IMG_0833.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 3
I see a line!!!!! :)

Attachments

• 2261.jpg
    2261.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 10
Looks BFP to me!! Is this picture taken when the stick is wet or dry? It looks pink, I hope it's not an evap! FX for you!!

Thanks - I've done another one this morning which looks more pink - pic taken approximately 10mins after test developed.

Hope it's not evap either?? xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 12
Oh that is a DEFINITE BFP girl!!!!! :happydance: congrats!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 9
Oh that is a DEFINITE BFP girl!!!!! :happydance: congrats!!!

Oh yey! Thanks - fingers crossed its a sticky one, I'm going to get a digi test today just to be sure! So happy if I am BFP this was our 2nd month of trying for #2 and it took over 12 months to conceive DD so if I don't have to go through all that again I'll be over the moon! Thank you for your help and wishing you all the luck in the World :) xx

Will you tweak please :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 4
Me again, the faint bfp turned to bleed. still having symptoms though so just got a poundland pack of 2 and did a test in the middle of the day, expecting white but saw faint line (would of prefered white) to get this confussion out of my mind- what do you think? evap or faint line?

Attachments

• IMG_5766.jpg
    IMG_5766.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_5767.jpg
    IMG_5767.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 10
This was taken yesterday at 9 dpo. Thanks!

Attachments

• photo5.jpg
    photo5.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 9
I see a faint something, but can't tell if it has color to it. Possibly shadow/evap line. FX it gets darker though!!!

Attachments

• preg test 28 feb 037.jpg
    preg test 28 feb 037.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 4
definitely see that line!!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 6
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 4
I still see the line hun, is it heavy bleeding? Normal like AF? Possible chemical? I hope not :hugs: <3

Attachments

• IMG_5767.jpg
    IMG_5767.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 4
How long after putting the urine on the test did you take the picture? I do see the line, but the entire window looks pretty pink so i'm wondering if it's just the dye passing through. FX it's the start of a BFP!

Attachments

• photo5.jpg
    photo5.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 6
I still see the line hun, is it heavy bleeding? Normal like AF? Possible chemical? I hope not :hugs: <3

Hi Clynn, Thank you :) your a pro tweaker, i do try to do them lol.

ummm well normal af bleeding, lasted 3 or so days, a week ago though, so so strange, i dont understand why im getting these lines!
I am thinking to chemical pregnancy, but its a week since af, and these faint positives have been lasting for over 2 weeks.

Thanks again xxx:thumbup:

Sorry if the picture posts 2 times. I know i was just here, but still after feeling wierd decided to test again. i think this might be a faulty test.. there are 3 lines...??? Can you let me know?

Then after seeing this i tested again with a dollar store cheapie and got a 100 percent negative?

Attachments

• IMG_0850.jpg
    IMG_0850.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 12
Tink1o5- i'd definitely say that's a faulty test. But if you tested right afterwards with another then it was probably too diluted. Test again tomorrow morning! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->