I'm a tweakaholic, upload your pregnancy tests for me to tweak them!

af is due any time sunday-tuesday ... semi irregular cycles lol but i think im currently 9/10 dpo

Definitely see lines on both of your tests hun!!! :happydance:

Thanks so much, Clynn!! Hoping to see something even darker tomorrow morning. The lines in the tweaks you did definitely look pink. :hugs:

I may see something hut it could also be the dye passing over the test line, what does it look like now that it's dry?

Thank you for looking :) When the test dried the line I faintly saw seems to have disappeared now :(

Not sure if that means anything xxx Thank you again for looking :flower:

Starting to feel discouraged but i know I'm not out til AF shows so heres hoping...I know I see something but not sure if it is an evap or what never in my life gotten one of those yet

lol sorry forgot the test..fmu10dpo.jpg

fmu10dpo-2.jpg

Also sorry for the blurry pics my phone sucks but it's all I have :(

Hello,

Would you mind looking at this one please.

I dont think I can see anything but my eyes are playing tricks on me. X

2013-03-23 13.47.46.jpg

2013-03-23 13.47.42.jpg

Here's mine. Would love your expert skills and opinion! :winkwink:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 10
This is my last test I had sitting around at home :) thanks again in advance :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 4
I swear I see a pink line! With the blurriness of the picture I can't tell 100% but i'm pretty sure!!!

Attachments

• fmu10dpo.jpg
    fmu10dpo.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 4
  • fmu10dpo-2.jpg
    fmu10dpo-2.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 3
:hugs: I don't think I see anything hun, sorry :hugs:

Attachments

• 2013-03-23 13.47.42.jpg
    2013-03-23 13.47.42.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 2013-03-23 13.47.46.jpg
    2013-03-23 13.47.46.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 4
I def. see your line, however I have gotten THE WORST evap on these tests. Like, it would have been considered a blaring positive but was not. :'( I really really hope that is not the case here though and that it's the start of a BFP! I'd try another brand :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 6
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 3
Themodest88- When you're typing a comment, make sure you click the 'Go Advanced' button, then if you scroll down a little there is a 'manage attachments' button. Click that, then upload the picture from your computer in the smaller window that pops up, then post it! Hopefully I explained that well enough.

I see a faint something but can't tell color- may be the indent or an evap, but hopefully the start of a BFP! You're still VERY early so you have lots of time for it to get darker if it's the start of one! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 7
OMG I have to bother you again lol I'm sorry this is like my 3rd time going to the bathroom today did another test for the hell of it and got this...it's and evap right? Do evaps show on inverts?3rdmu10dpo.jpg

I know my pics suck Im sorry when my sis comes home I will post one from her phone much better pics lol

I don't think that's an evap hun, I think you're preggers!!!! Can you get another test brand to try? Like a FRER?

Attachments

• 3rdmu10dpo.jpg
    3rdmu10dpo.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 9
OMG dont wanna spend the money on frer so early lol I do however have a $ store test I will do later and if that shows something well maybe I will have too lol OMG I'm going freakin crazy!!!

Ok sis came home so using her phone for pics trying ...Clynn just so I got my facts right and evap will not show up on an inverted pic or have any color right?
10dpo2dees.jpg

10dpodees.jpg

sorry forgot top is fmu bottom is like 3rd

https://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x430/123Deirdre/20130324_061658.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe