• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I'm almost done with my BCPs!!!

Jewels

Wife & Aussie Mommy!
Reaction score
I can't believe it! Seems like we kept putting TTC for one reason or another, and I'm almost off of the BCPs! I'm very excited, but a little anxious at the same time. :dance:

I just hope that the hubby doesn't make up an excuse for me to stay on them another month! :hissy:

How exciting hun :happydance:

I could have binned mine on Wednesday but have stayed on them for another month as we have a holiday in 2 weeks time and want to enjoy it!

Hope you get to move over to TTC soon xxx

Yeah you don't want to be on holiday while your body tries to readjust. I think that is a good idea. Going somewhere special? :hugs:

We have booked a week to Crete in Greece. Neither of us have ever done a package holiday before, we usually always go to America but just need a quick easy getaway and the place looks lovely so fingers crossed :) :hugs:

xxx

Wow that sounds like a lot of fun! Enjoy! I'm sure you will! :hugs:

woooo!! Wow - 15 days till TTC - how fantastic is that - i so can't wait till it gets that close for me!

Exciting times ahead :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"