I'm Angry! (vent)

Hev162

Mummy to 3 Boys
Reaction score
Started spotting today so period just around the corner. I have just had enough now! everything was good this month, I actually ovulated and even early in my cycle yet still nothing. My mind and body is playing tricks on me I have felt sick, tired, hungry, hot........maybe I actually am pregnant this time....... BUT NOOOOOOOOO YOU ARE NOT!

I am just tired of all this I am so sad all the time everyone around me is pregnant or has a baby. I have to smile, hold their babies, care for my pregnant friends, listen to their troubles 'it's hard been pregnant'. One of my friends even said she wished she had not got pregnant the first month of trying because she would have 'liked more time to prepare & time to save a bit of money'. ARE YOU F'in KIDDING ME!!!! You don't say that to someone who cant get pregnant!!!!

Sorry for this guys I just really needed to get it out!!

Much love :hugs: xxxxxxx

Hey honey,

Sorry your having a difficult time. I know how you feel though. My friends and even step mother is pregnant (yes its a shock to me) and i have to act all happy for them as well.My body is doing the same this month (breasts tender, tired,hot flushes and even little cramps before period is any where near due) All tests say neg. So disheartening!!

I just dont understand how some people can make the decision to have a baby and be pregnant the next month. And they dont even realize how lucky they are!! Hope your are ok. <3

xxx

Hi Bluestars :flower:

Thanks for replying, I know a lot of us are in the same boat. Its nice to know you are not alone when sometimes it feels like you are the only person not pregnant. We just have to try and stay positive I suppose and think it will happen for us we will just have to wait longer than most.

:hugs: for you xx

Hi Bluestars :flower:

Thanks for replying, I know a lot of us are in the same boat. Its nice to know you are not alone when sometimes it feels like you are the only person not pregnant. We just have to try and stay positive I suppose and think it will happen for us we will just have to wait longer than most.

:hugs: for you xx

We will treasure it more than most too. <3 fingers crossed honey. Ever need a chat am here :hugs: Dont ever feel you are alone :hugs:

xx

Hey Hev, sorry to hear you're having a tough time, I've not been trying for very long but know some girls around me who have and I can see how exasperating it must be.

Sending big hugs to you and I'm here for a vent if you need one! xx

Thank you so much :flower: I am feeling much better already! xxx

I know how you guys feel...everyone around me seems to be popping up pregnant..we are also helping some friends of ours that got pregnant as an "accident" by letting them rent our basement to save some money..we will be God parents but we want our own baby so badly and its hard to watch them have what we wanted when they are no where ready for it..don't know if you guys have seen the movie what to expect when you're expecting but I watched it the other night and it was so funny..blue stars you saying your stepmom is pregnant is what made me think about it. I thought it might bring me down cause it's all about babies and being pregnant but I laughed so much and the characters and what they're going through are really relatable..hope we all get bfps soon!

I know how you guys feel...everyone around me seems to be popping up pregnant..we are also helping some friends of ours that got pregnant as an "accident" by letting them rent our basement to save some money..we will be God parents but we want our own baby so badly and its hard to watch them have what we wanted when they are no where ready for it..don't know if you guys have seen the movie what to expect when you're expecting but I watched it the other night and it was so funny..blue stars you saying your stepmom is pregnant is what made me think about it. I thought it might bring me down cause it's all about babies and being pregnant but I laughed so much and the characters and what they're going through are really relatable..hope we all get bfps soon!

I haven't seen that one. Will have to look out for it. Thats a really nice thing you are doing for your friends. Hope we all get :bfp: soon!! &#9825;&#9829;&#9825;

Well unfortunately I think af is coming for me...just checked my cm and its now tinged a light pinkish orange..grrr guess just have to wait and see..fxd for everyone!

Well unfortunately I think af is coming for me...just checked my cm and its now tinged a light pinkish orange..grrr guess just have to wait and see..fxd for everyone!

Aww no honey!! :( iv tested again tonight and nothing for me. Af due sat... i really dont want it to come!! :nope:

Fingers crossed it implanting instead for you!! xxx

I am sorry you are having a rough time. I hate the witch and TWW. But I did want to tell you, I'm not sure if anyone has already mentioned it in this thread, but your chart looks amazing! Great temperature trend and clear rise. Very nice indeed. Take pride in that! :thumbup:

The witch got me while I was at work last night :'-(. Hubs and I have talked about it and are going to take it more relaxed this next cycle. We've been at it really hard the past 4 months and I know that's not near as long as some. But it's been really stressful
I am trying to take away though that I almost 100%sure ovulate per my chart and I've learned a lot by charting my cp/cm..hoping for better luck next time and fxd for everyone else!

I am sorry you are having a rough time. I hate the witch and TWW. But I did want to tell you, I'm not sure if anyone has already mentioned it in this thread, but your chart looks amazing! Great temperature trend and clear rise. Very nice indeed. Take pride in that! :thumbup:[/QUOTE

Thanks :) I think that's why I was so upset this cycle. Everything looked great I have pcos and I was so happy I actually ovulated and on on CD18!!! I think I thought we am not going get a better chance than this! I have been losing weight so I am hoping that has helped regulate my cycles a bit.

Docs appointment on Tuesday for bloods, hsg and seaman results. Fingers crossed everything is ok!

I am sorry to all the witch got :(. Fx for us all next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->