I'm baaaaack...1DPO

doctorsookie

DS (19) DD (12)
Reaction score
Okay...my OPK was positive Monday and I felt the usual sensations I feel every month around the time I would ovulate yesterday and since OPK tell ovulation will occur within 36 hours (typically) of actual ovulation I am marking yesterday as THE DAY. Going to try not to count every little thing as a symptom because I will drive myself nuts. Good luck ladies! :dust:

Good luck :) I'm sick of symptom spotting too! It's driving me insane. I'm 5dpo now so gonna try and hold out I yeah until 13dpo xx

Same here! I think I ov Sunday , but that's based off cm and cp and what Ovia says lp but who knows! Before bc, I had about 30 day cycles and last af was on feb 13 so I'm saying it's pretty safe to say I'm at least 2-3 dpo, but since I'm not sure, I won't test until March 11th. Hopefully I can wait till the 14th! When are you ladies testing?

I am deliberately not buying test this cycle. I have one FRER left from last cycle so I don't want to waste of so I'm holding out until I am actually late this time. AF is expected March 21 based on my average cycles. So I have a while yet

So I tend to read too much onto things. LOL was flipping channels and a movie was on that is rarely (at least from my experience) on was showing and it happened to be the last movie I watched in the hospital before I delivered my son. Yeah, I am a nut.

Good luck, sookie! I'm stalking this one because I'm rooting for you!

:dust:

Good luck, sookie! I'm stalking this one because I'm rooting for you!

awww thank you. i just not sure though, I think we may have timed it all wrong. Still getting negative OPKs since that 'almost' positive which I decided to just take a 'it's close enough' and it had come right after a couple of days of EWCM which is now just creamy. My cervix is still soft and half open thought it felt higher today but not the highest it has felt before. i have not been symptom spotting because last month I had everything under the sun and BFN and it doensn't matter because i have no symptoms anyway. LOL i think most of my symptoms last month were due the fact I had slacked on working out and hadn't been eating properly. I am back to watching my intake and working out four to five days a week like I had been doing for two year before I started TTC and got a bit sidetracked obsessing with TTC instead of taking care of me. Well, i am back in more ways than one. I am pretty much back to the 'if it's meant to happen, it's gonna happen' mentality. I am not going to make myself pregnant simply by stressing over it. I hope it happens but if it doesn't, well, that is pretty much how my life goes.

Ugh so FF is saying I am only 4 DPO today but at least it's only one day off from when I believe I O'd. Yesterday I was fit to be tied. I snapped at everyone and picked on shows I usually love if something illogical happened. It always happens bit yesterday I just got irritated by it. I went to my first dress alteration appointment and my dress wouldn't zip. January and March I was so focused on TTC I put my eating well and exercising on the back burner and apparently it was a bad idea. Well I opted to have a corseted back installed anyway in case I do get preggers before my wedding. It hit made since. And I have gotten back on my eating and working out program as well so if I don't get pregnant but lose more weight I won't need more alterations; I can just tighten the laces. Win win I guess. Im not feeling angry anymore but I am feeling defeated. I'm hoping I'll feel better after i work out. I've also been trying to talk Kevin into getting a bigger place but the only way to do that and stay in my daughter's school district and in a decent distance from both our jobs is to buy a place. I'm very depressed because we don't have the downpayment and it will take years to save it up. Mostly because he isn't been in the idea of buying so he's no help. I don't understand him. He's fine with having a baby but not with getting a place where a growing family is more comfortable. And don't get me started on the wedding...no help there either...he hasn't even told his parents. Sigh...sometimes i think he's okay with a baby because seep down he Thinks I'm too old to conceive. Sniff!

Aww, I'm sure that's not it at all. It sounds like maybe he just needs to take the big changes one at a time. :) If it makes you feel any better, I already own, but it's such a tiny little place that it is going to be a big challenge with even just a small child. Gotta remember that back in the 50's, and average house was only 900 square feet. They made do just fine then. :) It's gonna be okay!

Well bummer! That last two days my temp was 98.1 and my cervix was high closed and firm. Woke up this morning and its 97.9 and high medium and feels open. Not a sticky bean? Because I BD'd this AM? IDK but I will say I still feel nauseas bit that could be from my tight fitting pants which could be from oncoming AF but more likely because I've still been rating too much junk. Jelly beans to be specific. I can't get enough!

:rofl:

Well, that's a good sign!!!

Time will tell I guess. Glad I didn't buy more tests. I'd be POAS soon. I am trying to just wait it out...then if AF doesn't come (if I don't get an obvious sign before then) I'll test. Apparently AF isn't due for 11 more days as it is using an average of 30 days. My cycles are very irregular.

Your LP should be consistent between cycles, even if the length varies (it's generally the follicular phase -- AF to O -- that is weird). If you know what your LP typically is, I'd use that to figure out the mostly likely AF due date!

I am so freaking tired today. I slept okay last night. Did not want to get out of bed this morning and have been ready to bite somebody's head off. :wacko: I keep yawning and want to just close my eyes. I hope its a good sign. But so many things can be attributed to other things. My nausea could just be from my indigestion which could be from my pants fitting tight which could just be because i have been eating way too much which is because I am so stressed out at work which is why i probably want to rip out someone's throat. sigh.... I keep thinking my breasts are tender but then they aren't senstive at all...it seems to come and go. is this normal?:coffee::sleep:

Is the tenderness coming and going?

yeah but today I only feel it when i press them. or bump up against something. I think it might be AF. I am due to have an early month as that happens every couple of months. I'll go from a 32 day cylce to a 21 day cycle to a 27 day cycle...blah. LOL

well my temp is down a little more again this morning. AF anywhere from a few days to 9 days away since I have irregular cycles (always have). Feeling nauseous again this morning but I also am burping so again it could be indigestion. My breasts felt a little sensitive when I got up buy after my shower they were fine so probably just from hanging to the side during sleep. Don't feel like eating but I did eat a lot yesterday. Last thing I want to do is eat. Woke up thirsty twice last night and am feeling dehydrated now but I've been so busy I've been slacking on my water intake...i usually have at least 8. My pee has been like florescent yellow for several days so I think I need to up my water again.

I feel horrible. I was feeling to sick to eat this morning and have only had a banana bread Belvita soft cracker thingy all day and the whole time i was eating it I wanted to barf. My pants are very uncomfortable and i am dizzy. I have also peed over four times today but am again too busy to drink a lot and am still on my first two cups of water (I keep a 16 oz cup full at all times). I hope these are good signs and not signs that I am catching a bug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->