I'm back! 1DPO! Anyone Else?

Hi ladies! The thread was booming, and now it's deserted. :nope:

Anyway, an update on my side of the world. I should be 6DPO today. The only symptoms I've really noticed are:

Gas(and LOTS of it)
Headaches and body aches
Creamy CM
Increased Appetite
Acne

That's it. I'm not 100% sure if it's good or bad having a lack of huge symptoms. But at 6DPO, I guess you would still have minimal symptoms.

I'm spending today catching up on laundry. Nothing too exciting over here. Hope you all are well! :hugs:

Hey Gohan! Im still here with you :). I'm also 6dpo. Since yesterday I've been having dull pelvic cramping. Also a little dip in my temperature and 5 dpo which rised again today...hopefully that's a good sign. Other than that, nothing different with me.

Nice to hear from you, hon!

Well, yesterday's appetite increased has went to poo. Everything sounds and smells repulsive. I can only war Chicken Fried Rice right now, as everything else is almost insta-hurl. Maybe a sign? I dunno. Meh. The headaches are getting worse. I had to cave and take acetaminophen today. :nope: The gas has just intensified. But I hope everyone is doing well. :hugs:

Hey ladies. Still no appetite and major food aversion. I can only stomach fried rice from the local Chinese restaurant. :nope: I have been feeling seriously lethargic today, and I've had some low pelvic cramps. Dull ones, and very sporadically. The headaches are still terrible, and last night, I was beyond frustrated for a reason that eludes me. I woke up late and I'm still exhausted. I'll keep you all posted. :hugs:

8do for me today. I've been having dull cramps on & off since ovulation. I'm not getting excited yet since alot of my symptoms are typical pms. If AF does show, I'm at least hoping for a long LP with no spotting. I did have a big temp dip at 5dpo, but I'm thinking that's the secondary estrogen surge. But then I had another dip at 7dpo, followed by a rise again. Hoping that's a good sign.

Hey hon! 8dpo here! I'm hoping to hold out testing for another 4 days, or at 12dpo. I have promising symptoms. A recap of current symptoms:

Severe Nausea
Acne
Mood swings(frustrated)
Food aversion
Decreased appetite
Dull cramps in low pelvis
Tons of gas
Headaches
Dizziness
Fatigue

That should be about it. Hoping this is my cycle! Praying for you too, hon! :hugs:

9DPO here. Headaches and nausea are still crippling. The gas has let up some, but the dull cramps still come and go. The acne is getting worse, it's like I am 15 again! :hissy: Both DH and my counselor are convinced I'm pregnant, so here's to hoping they are right! :thumbup:

Laying here in bed and I got some shooting pains in my low right pelvis. It's stopped now, but very strange! Hoping its a good sign! :thumbup:

Your symptoms sound promising so far! When do you think you are testing? I'm trying to wait till Feb 1st, after AF is expected.

Oops, sorry nevermind. Just read above that you are waiting till 12dpo.

Hello ladies may I join you?

I'm on 4 dpo after ov'ing on CD 45 ttc# 7 (#1 for DH) . I recently put on 35 lbs and my cycles have gone crazy. I haven't been able to take the weight off either. (then again my willpower sucks) I have clomid that I'm waiting to try after AF. DH has been taking supplements so maybe IDK I just want to get my body regulated this will be 15 months and all of my other kids were conceived within 13 months of the other one being born. Not sure what has happened to my body. Anyway this TWW is dreadful. Anyone else having horrible heartburn or crazy sleep schedules. Or is it just me lol?

Hey hon! Welcome! :hugs: I have had some major sleep issues too! I have my fingers crossed for all of us!

Almost 10dpo here. Appetite is still spotty, but better than previous days. The gas is getting horrible, and it's becoming almost painful. I'm having such a hard time refraining from testing. I might test tomorrow, but I will try to hold out until Saturday. :dust:

PLEASE tell me I am not the only one seeing the faint line?!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=366485

I see a faint line!!!! Im so excited for you!!! Get a frer and retest tomorrow. woohoo!!

I don't have any FRERs. :hissy: but I will use 2 more of these ICs tomorrow morning with FMU and SMU. I'll keep you posted, hon! :hugs:

11dpo. Gas is getting ridiculous. Nausea has subsided a tad, but not much. Poo has harder up a bit more than usual. Still emotional, lots of frustration without cause. I'm hot, then cold, and it keeps cycling. Acne shows no signs of stopping, and I'm still having creamy cm when wiping. Hoping the symptoms keep up! If the Lord gives me this blessing, I will praise Him through each bout of morning sickness, every time I pee myself. In every pain and discomfort I feel, I will thank Him for this blessing!

I think I see something but can't zoom so hopefully it gets darker. Currently 6dpo dying to test but making myself wait till 10 dpo I hope. My hcg takes awhile to build up it seems anyway. I didn't get a positive until I was 6 weeks with my first and 5 weeks with my last one. The others I wasn't obsessive about (wasn't trying) so by the time I tested I was like 10 weeks lol.

I've been gassy(sorry tmi) but I've been wanting to eat sweet things and I hate sweets so maybe just maybe a glimmer of hope?

How is everyone?

Hi Ladies! Glad you are both doing well. Today im 11dpo. Yesterday I had my typical pms headache/dizzyness, which lasted all day. So I woke today expecting AF to arrive (luteal phase is usually 10 days or less for me). So i'm just playing to waiting game now. This is my 1st full cycle on vitex and so far I have seen improvement with LP. So I cant be disappointed even if AF shows.

I'm beginning to lose hope. Every test I've taken since the one I posted has been the same. Maybe it's a bad batch and they are all evaps. :nope: :cry:

I've started spotting and cramping. I'm out. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->