I'm back, 7dpo frer and 8dpo IC

:witch::witch::witch:she got me today!
:sad2::cry: I truly hate this feeling!

My 2nd baby was just so easy and simple I would've never imagined trying for my 3rd and or last would be soooo difficult and such a disappointing journey. Its like starting all over with my 1st except this time I'm down a TUBE my most dominant one, I'm going to keep trying only God knows and I have to trust his process. Ok had to get that out...
Thanks girls for all the support

:hugs: I’m so sorry hun,my first was a long hard journey also and I’m sure all those old feelings are coming back to u but this one still may be a lot quicker,right now it’s just poop but fingers crossed for next month for u xx

My first was such a struggle, I could not maintain a pregnancy and when I did it was ectopic -twice. I had my tube removed (opposite one to where I had ectopics) I was very lucky not to lose my tube during ectopics and was preparing to start IVF when I naturally fell pregnant it was such a shock until I held my little one it did not feel real. Now second shock pregnancy. It's such a hard journey but I pray you get there. Have they checked your remaining tube to see how it's functioning xx

LTTC is such a horrible road for anyone to have to travel. It took me 9 years to get pregnant with my first and it was one of the most heartbreaking times in my life. Just keep the faith and try not to let your heart get too heavy.

Sending you love and hugs today. I felt your post when you talked about your struggle. It's so hard and such an unfair journey. I remember going into surgery to have both of my tubes removed because they had shown a year earlier to be damaged beyond repair. I left the OR with two healthy tubes that were open and clear that day only to move on to struggling to maintain a pregnancy due to adhesions from that surgery in my uterine lining. It's hard, and I am praying for you today that the next time is your time and that your family will be complete with a beautiful baby in your arms before you know it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->