I'm back, 8 dpo faint line on frRR and wondfo? UPDATE: bfp today?!

Its mid day here now.

my lines did get a *little* darker this morning with SMU.

not much. but its definitely not fainter at all. Its getting much easier and pinker to see in other words as far as my new tests this morning. No squinting or lighting needed.

i think my levels are very low, under 10, because they are still so faint after 3 to 4 days

So I'm guessing I'm not really CD 9 today! because that wasnt a real period I just had!! I've never had this happen before! I'm a little scared

my two cassette brands are showing VERY WELL, like, clear as day positive.

my cheapies (easy home, ez level, premom) on the other hand, they are showing sooo faintly positive but not nearly as much (easy home is the pink handle ive been posting)!

once again, kind of scared because i dont have experience with positives following a period. the last time we were intimate was last cycle's O day. . .

Here is better pic, this is not tweaked though

do you think this is darker than yesterday's test?

i really should add a side by side comparison edit, sorry

this is a bad comparison because monday's is in light and i have today's pic in the shade.

20190910_160357.jpg Comparison (1).png

Last edited:
Errm I found yesterdays test so heres a live sidebyside comparison. Top is yesterday. Bottom is the one i took just a bit ago today

I sharpened the image

20190910_164404_20190910164834734.jpg

This is a rapid results by first response. This is not the 6 days or 5 days early results first response.
edit: line showed under 1 minute. not sure if its visible in this picture but its very there in person ~
I heard this one takes 50 miu hcg or higher to show a line but my last pregnancy this one showed a line before the early results could pick up anything so I like using these better

20190910_174649.jpg

I see a line on all of them. With the bleeding how many DPO are you? Wondering if it was implant or breakthrough bleeding.

I see a line on all of them. With the bleeding how many DPO are you? Wondering if it was implant or breakthrough bleeding.
I dont know. . I think 23 dpo.

My temps said I was due for my period by 15 dpo. It came on 15 dpo. It ended last saturday and it was 6 days long. Normal for me is 7 days. But my temps stayed elevated. Never went below coverline or dipped low before the bleed or during. I stopped temping because it was just staying high. I was expecting to ovulate in 5 days from now. If I didnt continue temping, I'd never even test for pregnancy after period or suspect it.

Oh I forgot to add I didnt start getting positives til about 2 or 3 days after the bleeding stopped. But they were super . . SUPER . . squinty at first.

Edit: also one sided cramping and spotting with alot of stretchy clear cm began after the period ended but before the positives showed. I thought I was ovulating early because my period ended early but as I said temping was useless because it stayed high and my opks were constantly super dark and never changed much unless I had a diluted urine sample. Then they were lighter. But that's all. I havent had one sided cramping since my positives began though

Last edited:
Huh, did you and DH baby dance right before you're cycle? I can only think that you ovulated late and caught the egg right when your cycle started. It would probably be best to call you OBGYN and see what's going on. If you were 23 DPO I would expect the lines to be darker.

Huh, did you and DH baby dance right before you're cycle? I can only think that you ovulated late and caught the egg right when your cycle started. It would probably be best to call you OBGYN and see what's going on. If you were 23 DPO I would expect the lines to be darker.
we had intercourse only on O day. I dont remember doing it any time after that but I also have very bad memory. But I'm sure I'd remember that? I also took temps so it confirmed my O so I didnt ovulate later based on temps

i didnt get any lines until two days ago and they are only darkening slightly every day but not significantly like in my other pregnancies. I have an appointment scheduled for a few hours from now to rule out the worst case scenario

All of my lines got darker today. My serum/urine cassette from the hospital is a faint but blaring pink second line now. Not by alot but the cheapies did progress a little bit more this morning on no urine hold. I expected all of them to get fainter by now because of such slow progression.

My hcg progression in my previous pregnancies was: doubling time of 10.4 hours.

It was really fast. But this time, if this is real, it looks like my doubling time may be around 50 or 60 some hours. Or even longer. That's why I dont think this will work out.

:hugs: Hopefully it will all be ok!

but my lines aren't super dark yet so i don't want to be excited. im just kind of sad, like yes i should enjoy it now but it won't last by the look of my lines. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->