im back from 4d scan !!!!!!!!!!!

honey08

mum2two boys/2mc
Reaction score
https://i41.tinypic.com/j0up2t.jpg
https://i40.tinypic.com/2eczmo3.jpg
https://i41.tinypic.com/jfuc20.jpg
https://i39.tinypic.com/zmhbvb.jpg

so im back :D was a little dissapointed, first of all went all the way to york, our app was at 1.50pm we got there to be told there running half hr behind :? gary was fuming with this, saying all the money weve paid to be told ur late, plus there werent anywhere to sit !
so then when we did go in the scanner woman cudnt get the best pics (not her fault i know) they gimme 2 extra 4d pics and im not suprised cos all the 2d pics were of his arms and legs :? all way thro the scan thats all she was saying "oohh look at his legs, look at his arms" so outa all the 2d pics weve one with his face on :?
but all is fine with baby, i defo wudnt go to york again for a scan,defo not professional enough for wot u pay ........... but i dont get this , the dvd has better pics on than the ones i was given !! pleased with the dvd :D
pleased i went, but wud nt go again x

Hi Honey,

Sorry to hear it was a bit of a disappointing experience... BUT look at his gorgeous little face :cloud9: BLESS!!!!!

xx

glad all is ok , sorry you were bit diappointed, least it wasnt like mine xx

SJK
i know hun ! thats wot i thought when i left :? xx

Glad all was okay but sorry it was a little disappointing. Did the at least confirm it was a little boy? he was obviously waiting until he comes out to give you a really good look at him. :hugs:

Ahh sorry you had a poopy time but he is a gorgeoussssss little prince by the looks of those piccy's. Just shown OH who went his customary pale sicky faced :)

Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. They dont sound to professional, I wanted to go and have this done. I live in Arizona and there are a few places around here, but after hearing your story. I am definatley going to read some reviews !!!!

Aw look how cute he is!! Sorry the experience didn't live upto expectations... just keep watching the DVD until you forget about it!! x x

He is soooo cute. Sorry it wasnt that great for ya :( But he is just ADORABLE

Aw hun sorry to hear that York was poo :hugs: but what a gorgeous guy he is!! And if the DVD is even better then you've got some lovely mementos (sp) to show him when he's older and embarrass him in front of girls with :rofl:

aww how gorgeous is your lil man! sorry to hear you were dissapointed hun its a shame as you pay all that money and expect a better service. glad you got some better pics on the dvd though.

and i agree at least it wasnt as bad as sjk's dont think anyone can top that lol. x

oohh thanks ladies, its not that i was dissapointted altogether, got to see our son after all, just thought the woman who was scanning us shudnt of spent most the time llooking at his legs....and more his face ! :lol:
the dvd is amazing, i dont think babybond is bad i just think the staff in york are shit !! lol xxxx

hi hun i went to york too and its so rubbish thats all me and dp got was pics of her arms and legs and thats all thats on the scan pics my dp was annoyed at this and so was i specially paying £105 for it all :( we should of gone to barnsley they are soooo much better i couldnt fault them and the woman at york isnt proffesional enough either for our likely like u too. and they were running half hr behide to when we went.

hi hun i went to york too and its so rubbish thats all me and dp got was pics of her arms and legs and thats all thats on the scan pics my dp was annoyed at this and so was i specially paying £105 for it all :( we should of gone to barnsley they are soooo much better i couldnt fault them and the woman at york isnt proffesional enough either for our likely like u too. and they were running half hr behide to when we went.

yeh well its discussting aint it !! i am gutted cos i wanted some decent 2d pics aswell :?

aww well never again :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->