Im back from hospital

missjacey44

Jacey & Baby Tye
Reaction score
Well contractions definitely still there. But doesnt mean much really i suppose:roll: MW recons it is the start but could be a while or could not.
Was put on monitor and baby is fine :)

Saw the consultant for my original apointment but they messed up and didnt book the scan i was meant to be having to check my fluid, babies growth and kidneys. So im waiting around now to see if they can fit me in tomorrow or friday, if not i have to wait till monday morning. :hissy:

Im not to sure what is going on now because consultant seems to think im measuring abit small all of a sudden. But i had a scan 2weeks ago and everything was measuring fine. So i dont know whats happend. But he seemed concerned but as usual doesnt tell me much!

I asked what will happen after the scan and they said possibly induction :| sooo its just a waiting game now, Either hes coming by himself the next few days or im waiting to hear about a scan and being induced.

Keep moving around, see if you can build it up a bit. I hope LO comes naturally soon!

Hopefully this is the start of things :) XxX

Sounds like this is the start hun... my tip is to grab as much sleep as possible... I know its hard when the contractions are there but you will need the energy :)

All the best hun xxxx

Oh exciting! i hope they can fit you in tomorrow/friday for you scan and something happens naturallly! =)

Hopefully it's a start nd LO will make his own apperance x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"