I'm back

Waiting4Bump

Reaction score
I think I'm ready to come back. Me and OH are making a return to TTC again!
We had a m/c 2 weeks ago, and another back in December, and we have decided to try again, and see if we can make it 3rd time lucky, and that we get a super sticky one this time! :)

I'm sure I'll get talking to you all soon, but anyway..Introduce yourselves to me LOL There are so many new faces in here.

I'm Laura, and I'm 20, and we are TTC#1 xx

welcome back :hugs:

im sam 23, and we are TTC no1 after a mc in dec at 7 weeks and a chemical pregnancy in feb

:dust:

Thanks hun!:hugs:

Hope you get that much wanted, sticky :bfp: soon! xx

Hi and welcome back! So sorry you have had to join us again! I hope your TTC journey is short! I am Donna & Im 21! I have a beautiful little girl but she sadly plays in heaven with all her friends :cry:

Donna xxx

I think I'm ready to come back. Me and OH are making a return to TTC again!
We had a m/c 2 weeks ago, and another back in December, and we have decided to try again, and see if we can make it 3rd time lucky, and that we get a super sticky one this time! :)

I'm sure I'll get talking to you all soon, but anyway..Introduce yourselves to me LOL There are so many new faces in here.

I'm Laura, and I'm 20, and we are TTC#1 xx

OMG huns ur back have been wondering where u had gone to, so sorry to hear ur news hunny i do totally know how ya feel, i was in hosp for 4 days as the last mc i had i had a D and C to remove bean which they didnt do properly and left me with retaind products of conception and a very large infection i had to have an ERPC to remove and clean out everything, and now waiting for another af to try again , do pm me soon let me know how u feeling im here for a chat anytime hunny xxxxxxxxx

Hi and welcome back! So sorry you have had to join us again! I hope your TTC journey is short! I am Donna & Im 21! I have a beautiful little girl but she sadly plays in heaven with all her friends :cry:

Donna xxx

Thank you hun...! :hugs: xx

OMG huns ur back have been wondering where u had gone to, so sorry to hear ur news hunny i do totally know how ya feel, i was in hosp for 4 days as the last mc i had i had a D and C to remove bean which they didnt do properly and left me with retaind products of conception and a very large infection i had to have an ERPC to remove and clean out everything, and now waiting for another af to try again , do pm me soon let me know how u feeling im here for a chat anytime hunny xxxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear that hun! :hugs: You know where I am too if you need to talk, I'm always about and I'm just a PM away! Hope you get your sticky bean soon! xxx

Thank you hun, it means a lot, it really, really does! :hug: xx

Hi hun, I'm 31 and ttc my first also. Fingers crossed for a sticky bean this time. :hugs:

Hey there....I'm in my second cycle of trying for our first baby after two miscarriages (one at 7 weeks and one at 17 weeks). Sorry to hear about your experiences as well. Hang in there. We'll all get our sticky BFP's soon!

hello :) im caroline, ttc #1 after miscarriage last month. Nice to meet you xx

Hi i am Vickie 25. me and OH TTC #1 after MMC in dec.

Good luck getting your BFP

Hey hun, Welcome back, it's been a long time!

Let's hope it's 3rd time lucky for you!

We are also trying to conceive baby no 1. Been trying since September when I came off the pill - Had a huge first cycle of 130days, but conceived on my second cycle, only to miscarry early on in the pregnancy.

Let's hope we all get our :bfp: soon

Good Luck Everyone xxxxx:hug:

Thanks everyone! Bring on the super sticky BFP's soon hey! :happydance: xxxx

Hi, Im 21 and TTC number one on my second cycle after coming off implanon last September. Took 4 and a half months to get AF back to normal again so started trying officially on 15th Feb i guess. :)
Good luck this time round and hope you get a very sticky bean ;)
Good luck.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"