I'm Back! :-)

Kristeeny1

Reaction score
I'm back! After a super long cycle the :witch: got me today. But I am happy cause this is the cycle where we are going start to try to conceive #2. I ordered my new basal thermometer, IC OPKs, and IC preg tests today! Lets hope it doesn't take as long this time. (it took 9 months to conceive DS)

Baby dust to all! :dust:

Hi! I thought I would reply. I'm also trying for number two. I've been trying since August of last year... Husband I stopped trying in February. We still have unprotected sex and it's usually around the time I'm supposed to ovulate.

Good luck to you!

Hello! I'm on cycle 1 of ttc#2 too! You sound well prepared for it! I don't temp or do ovulation tests but just DTD for about the 2 weeks in the middle of my cycle.

How r u both feeling? I'm finding myself extremely impatient this time round I have to admit!!

I'm on cycle 2, TTC #2 too. Cd7 today.

DS was a big surprise so haven't actively tried before. I'm temping this round, with the idea of adding an extra tool each cycle until we hopefully get our bfp!

So excited!

:dust:

We're both feeling good. My husband is looking forward to all the :sex:. LOL!

I'm excited. I really hope it doesn't take as long to conceive this time. :flower:

Hello! I'm on cycle 1 of ttc#2 too! You sound well prepared for it! I don't temp or do ovulation tests but just DTD for about the 2 weeks in the middle of my cycle.

How r u both feeling? I'm finding myself extremely impatient this time round I have to admit!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->