I'm bringing back WTT chat!

Hello girls!! How are you all? x

Toria I am actually having such a lovely day, i might just top it off with a glass of wine with my tea tonight! hehe How are you my lovely and how is your little one?

Lana: i am glad you are having a lovely day x

Hello girls!! How are you all? x

Toria I am actually having such a lovely day, i might just top it off with a glass of wine with my tea tonight! hehe How are you my lovely and how is your little one?

Lana: i am glad you are having a lovely day x

She's great. I'm a little sad but I don't even know why. I'm sad because I think I'm not pregnant and I'm going mad, but I didn't even want to be pregnant. Don't know what's up with me to be honest. Sorry!!

Meant to be a lovely day tomorrow!

I think there's just something in a woman that just wants to be pregnant, you know? Hope things get better, toria.

I don't think I am. Infact, I'm almost certain I'm not. Finally convinced myself I'm mad! Oh well.. Maybe next year!

What's everyone up to?

Hey ladies :hi:

Hope you're all good.

Toria - Hope it all works out okay for you :hugs:
xx

Morning morning girlies!!
How manky is the weather?!?We were meant to be going out today but I think we might just stay in now.How is everyone?xx

Morning hun :D

I cant complain, I am lying in a hotel bed with crisp white sheets, listening to my boy sleep and looking at the sea out of our huge window!!!

How are you sweetie and the gorgeous Ophelia? xxx

I was told it would be the hottest day of the year so far today....... Someone lied!

Pops why are you on here when youre on holiday you crazy lady?!?!Are you having an amazing time?
We're both good thanks hon,its my birthday tomorrow :) So today is just that annoying waiting day before I get to open presents.xxxx

I woke up really early as the sun was coming in (we kept the curtains open) and I don't want to wake OH up with the TV so thought Id come and see you lot!!

Had a lovely day yesterday and have lots of the same planned for today!

Oooooh I love birthdays, I am such a child!!!! Hope you get all you want hun xxx

Thanks honey :)
Aww what are you up to today Pops?Just wandering around and being smushy and romantic?
xxx

Thanks honey :)
Aww what are you up to today Pops?Just wandering around and being smushy and romantic?
xxx

Yep, exactly that!!! Going to head up to the lanes for a wander, have some lunch, grab a coffee and sit outside people watching. Will come back to the room for a bit in the afternoon and people watch from the sofa by our window and then go out later on for some dinner and a walk along the sea front.

I have been told we are going somewhere I will like but don't know where yet!!

xxx

Maybe youre going to a cow farm!!!!!! ( I know most farms have cows but I mean a farm that only has loads and loads of cows)
Enjoy whatever you do anyway.(Try and let us know what your surprise place was) xx

Haha, can you imagine!!!!! Id be so excited!!!!!! We were in this really cool shop yesterday and it had this glass clock with a big cow picture on it which of course I wanted!! There was a plain but funky red one too (our front room is red) and OH cracked me up by saying "Ill buy you it Pops. We could of course get the really cool plain red one with numbers on which would look awesome in our living room. But, if you want the cow one, with no numbers on (I am crap at telling the time!!) that will stand out like a sore thumb Ill get you that one" :rofl:

I think I have a problem!!!!! xxx

Hahahaha so which one did you get?The cow one?
I love how your OH calls you Pops,was that your nickname before it was your bnb name?It would be hilarious if ross started reffering to me as Jen1604 'Alright Jen1604,what have you been up to?' :rofl:
xxxxx

Pops has been my name forever. My Dad started it when I was a tiny baby.....not really sure where it came from but it stuck.

All my family and close friends call me it, my SIL calls me Popsicle. If any of them ever call me Paula I know I am in trouble!!

x

Awww I love it.I wonder how many people actually get called their bnb name?
xxx

I do too!! I feel like a Pops more than a Paula!!

Well, gorgeous boy is awake so I am off to get ready :happydance:

Have a great day and speak later hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->