I'm bringing back WTT chat!

Hey pops hows the holiday going? sounds like you are having a lovely time hun. Wish i was there with you weather here is aweful lol.
Jen: you excited about your birthday? its your first birthday as a mummy?

No one calls me pinkgirl- seriously dont know why i chose this but would love to change mine to something better! lol

It is my first birthday as a mummy :)
Im not too excited.OH is working late (til 8.30) so Im just having a playdate for Ophelia with a couple of babies.
Also most of my friends are uni students so theyre all on easter hols.I think we'll be going out Saturday night when everyone gets back though :)
How are you today sarah?Up to much?xxx

Thanks girls!!
Why you going mad Toria?All these pregnancy symptoms?I dont think youre going mad,I just think you probably are pregnant honey...xx

Jen: I am good tar, going out today for lunch and a bit of a shop which will be nice.

Toria: How many days till you test?

I am jelous lots of people are pregnant or TTC: i have at least a year to wait! arh!!!!!

It's so unlikely and if I'm not PG I'm seeing things............. :dohh:

Katy is sending me a test, so whenever that gets here.

Its not that unlikely.
When you think of how Caitlyn was conceived..you and Rich must be super compatible anyway so its not that unlikely
And plus,you know your body better than anyone else.If your body is telling you you're preggo then hon,you probably are.xxx

I am jelous lots of people are pregnant or TTC: i have at least a year to wait! arh!!!!!
Your time will come soon honey.
And you wont be jealous of Toria when shes got an achey back and legs and looooads of stretchmarks.xxxx

Your time will come soon honey.
And you wont be jealous of Toria when shes got an achey back and legs and looooads of stretchmarks.xxxx

LOL i think i can just about manage my wait! lol its ok will be better as soon as we get moving in date so i have something to look forward too! I will enjoy following your Pregnancy journals girls x

Rich said it's my fault if we're pregnant. I didn't make him enough tea that day so he didn't need to pee inbetween sex :rofl: :rofl:

Men :dohh:

Toria,
Nice answer--accidents happen honey,it will all be worth it.
Honest answer-- because youre a horny madam who cant control her urges for unprotected sex and now must deal with the consequences (which hopefully involves a lovely baby) :rofl: xxx

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Really though,it will work out fine.Look what a great job your doing with Caitlyn and she wasnt planned.
Sarah do you have any idea when you will be moving yet?xx
xxx

:rofl: At least this has made you and OH realise you want another baby

this year, next year: not a lot in it really lol Hopeffully you will find out soon enough x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->