• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Im cant believe im doing this!

Anababe

Reaction score
Why am i even looking in this part of the forum, Logan is only 7 months but im soo broody right now cant wait to be pregnant again :wacko:

Had an accident (well not reallyan accident as we knew what we was doing but oops:blush: ) and had unprotected nearly 2 weeks ago, i took the MAP as i knew what everyone would say if i got pregnant again so soon :( But i took it after the 2 days period and this last week ive felt so strange. At first i thought oh no what if the pill didnt work but now im kind of hoping it didnt and i know im going to be disappointed if AF comes on Thurs!

I got through the first week after ov no problem as i wasnt even thinking about it but now i am these last few days til AF is due are going so slow!

Im noticing syptoms so im back to the craziness of SS and im resisting the urge to POAS so much. I did do the other day and was BFN but by my calculations im only around 11dpo today so could have been too early.. i hope.. :dohh:

If im not this month ive decided i def want to start TTC in the next couple of months! :happydance:

Anyway 2 days til AF is due ill try wait to test but might go get one today :blush: lol

lol hun i started ttc again when my son was 10 months lol xx

feeling broody but trying to put it off, as i dont ideally want another LO till my DD is a few yrs old! OH and I havent even dtd since shes been born so no chance of any accidents :rofl: and im on th epill, so im safe.

hope you get the result you want though ;)

Well i tested LOL :blush: I have no willpower! BFN.

Im not bothered as the chances of me being pregnant after takin the morning after pill are pretty slim lol

I started TTC my second when my son was 6 months old, hes now 2 and half and Logan is just nearly 7 months. It took 9 months to get pregnant with him though so think thats why i want to start trying again so soon incase its the same this time.

Probably wont officially start TTC yet but maybe NTNP and see what happens!

Hi hun,
Just want 2say its not to soon to TTC another :)...we started to TTC are 2nd when my daughter was 9months old but still no luck we are still here TTC 20months later...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->