I'm craving...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Kina, Nov 5, 2006.

1. KX

KX Well-Known Member

Vic maybe you are pg now? :lol:

Kina tell Matt that you should not deprive yourself of anything when your pregnant. It's not fair.

Can't you but 1 of the cheap chicken curries out of Asda or Tesco? The microwave meal ones were you got 3 for a £5? That would do 3 dinners, and its economising? :rofl:

2. Kina

Kina Well-Known Member

They're not the same! I need the full fat version with the green oil :lol:

3. Tam

Tam Mum of 2 - PG with No.3

:lol: @ Kina!

Do you know what, I had no idea what to have for dinner tonight, and reading this thread, I could eat the bloody chinky curry again......I will have to see what I can do, anyone fancy joining me?! :wink: x

4. Kina

Kina Well-Known Member

Can't - got £25 to last me til Saturday and have to take out veggies and our groups (plus spent £40 on a breadmaker so am actually down again this week :roll: )

5. Tam

Tam Mum of 2 - PG with No.3

Bloody money......I have been really bad this week, it is the last week til payday and I have been spending on Xmas :? we have to get thru til Monday, I am just hoping Paul has enough money in the bank to get to work this week :roll:

(But I have £10 in my purse, so I will spend that, it isn't touching the income is it.....:rofl:) Ssshhhhhhhh! :wink: x