I'm getting out of control

xnewxmummyx

Mummy, Daddy and Isobelle
Reaction score
With my DD1 I panicked all the way through, about everything! Particularly lack of symptoms. Now I'm approxy 5+2 with #2 and I'm starting to be the same!

I can't quite believe I am actually pregnant, although a urine sample at the doctors confirmed it, because apart from OCCASIONAL backache and cramps I have zero symptoms. I did have sore boobs but they've gone now too.

I fear getting to my 12week scan in 7weeks!!! And being told the baby stopped growing.

I can feel myself getting irrational and out of control now.

Please help

Normal. I'm right there too. Panicked about mmc up til 9 week scan. Panicked about anencephaly until 11 week scan. Have my nuchal today and freaking about trisomies.

It's because we love our babies so much!

I'm exactly the same even though this is pregnacy number 4 but 3rd baby! My symptoms haven't been as strong as they were with DD. I had no symptoms with DS but I was so chilled out with his pregnancy and I was busy all the time if I wasn't working I was at college so I didn't really have time to think about it. I have my scan on the 20th and I'm petrified it's going to be bad news xx

I too worry all the time thinking what if this and what of that? My first midwife appt is saturday and I panic we wont hear the heartbeat and I worry about my 12 week scan that it'll be a mmc but then I remind myself that although we hear alot about it on thos forum the percentage of mmc after seeing heartbeat is so minimal :) and I calm right down xx

I'm feeling out of control today also. My last pregnancy was a mmc. I had a scan last Friday, but my lo was 3-4 days behind. I'm totally losing it today. Why can't this be so much easier? I wish scans weren't so many weeks apart! I may try to get a private scan. Best wishes for you and your lo!

I'm so glad I'm not alone. It feels like 7weeks is miles away and I don't know if my nerves can handle it!

I'm going to try and not panic unless something gives me absolute reason too, i.e severe cramps and bleeding.

Although I am completely symptomless which doesn't help!

X

Oh yes the constant fear, I know that feeling. Having a MMC previously I just don't trust my body at all. Luckily my dr today was sympathetic and has referred me to the early pregnancy unit for a reassurance scan. They won't do it until 9 weeks I think, but at least that's only 2 weeks away rather than nearly 5 till 12 weeks!
Could you book a private scan for sometime soon just to set your mind at rest? Having very mild symptoms can be normal, but it is terrifying. Oh how I long for morning sickness!

I can completely relate. We spent 3 years and over $30,000 ttc so far. We flew to Czech Republic to do donor egg ivf fresh cycle as my eggs don't grow with IVF and seem to m/c when I fall preggers. If this doesn't work out my back is truly up against the wall. I have no more options but to adopt and I DO NOT want to do that.
I'm super irrational about adoption because I want 1. to be a mom and experience all there is (well we could leave out the delivery part:haha:)the bump, bf, etc. 2. I want to control the nutrition when pregnant, if I have to adopt someone else could be smoking, drinking, not getting enough iron (I don't want a learning disabled or adhd kid if I can prevent that and anemia is directly linked to these issues). I just want to nurish my own baby. So nervous much? YES!

Another 7 weeks and most of us are into second trimester. FX for us all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->