I'm going nuts

Teri7489

Proud mummy
Reaction score
I've done the whole am i/am I not over the years with the babies I have. Now I'm at it again and I'm not even trying!

Do you see this or am I mental?

20220110_125549.jpg

I see something but unsure :shrug: good luck love x

I'm Not sure if I see a shadow or not, possibly something there

I’m not seeing anything on my phone…do you know what dpo you are?

Something is catching my eye but not sure on the colour. Good luck for your next test

I have a doctors appointment today. As I don't have any periods at all and had horrific pains for the last few pains but no bleeding I'm going in to get checked. Hopefully be an explanation for the symptoms and put my mind at ease.

I hope that the appointment goes well and puts your mind at ease :hugs:

Rubbish.

Gave doctor a urine sample who tested for infection, not pregnancy. Did an internal check, swabs and a smear.

I've to phone for results in a few days and if pain hasn't settled then she will organise an ultrasound of my ovaries to check for cysts?

Rubbish.

Gave doctor a urine sample who tested for infection, not pregnancy. Did an internal check, swabs and a smear.

I've to phone for results in a few days and if pain hasn't settled then she will organise an ultrasound of my ovaries to check for cysts?
Did you ask her to check for hcg? Hopefully they find out with the swabs what's going on.

I stupidly assumed she was going to do a pregnancy test as well a urine dip when she was over at the desk. When she came back and said my urine was clear, I was like "oh, so not pregnant then" she then said "oh I didn't do a pregnancy test". So just said I could do a home test easily if I was a concern no blood test offered so I didn't ask.

Sorry she didn't test for pregnancy as well :(

It's all good. I've got a tonne of bloat going on and not sleeping well with it and the cramping isn't settling at all. Going to test again maybe tomorrow and then give the doctor another phone as there is most definitely something going on.

Tested and its negative. Just got to wait for swab results from thr doctor now to try figure this puzzle out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->