IM GOING TO FREAKKK!!! (rant)

dreabae

Reaction score
I live with OH and his mom. We help her out as much as possible with bills and such but she is literally taking ALL of MY money. I pay mine, OH, and my brothers phone bill (brother got laid off and hes helped me when I needed things). I only get like $250 dollars A MONTH! and she expects me to take OH back and forth to work, me and OH back and forth to school, and then give her money on top of that. I dont know how this is suppose to work on gas being $4+ a gallon!!! Not only those thing but My doctors appointments start every 2 weeks after the 15th, I have classes on the other side of the city, and I take my brother where he needs to go (he gives me cash when he can). Yesterday She asked if when I get money she could get money for gas. Which is fine. I said yes because I had $90 left after paying the bill. I said hows $40 so I can have money for my tank since I was on E. She said well can you give me $50 so I can get roll your own cigs to last me till next week, im out of cigs and I get paid next week. Sure, Ill support your habit. Well there was roll your own here from before so that should of been enough for 2+ days. She comes home with a pack of name brand cigs (newports $8 dollars here now I think?) and I still gave her the money. She just offered to buy OH a pack of cigs cause she needed to pick some up anyway!! UMMMMM I could use that money for ALOT more than cigs. I dont mind her buying roll your owns its like 10 bucks for 200 cigs but telling me you really need gas to get back and forth to work for the next two weeks and not even putting it all in your tank? She could ride the bus to work its like 3 miles from us and I could pick her up on my way home since she gets out the same time as us. It just pisses me off because she bitches that we have no money and that OH and I should be saving but then turns around and blows all our money!!!

Rant done sorry lol

uhmmm i think you should sit down with OH and mom and have a discussion because that's just inconsiderate if your trying to save for Lo and help pay bills and + gas that's just unfair being that you don't make so much for all of those things just not right in my opinion

You should only be paying for things you ALL use! not her cigarette habit.

ughh I try asking him to talk to her but he just says he'll do it and then they fight and then she blames it on me that they are fighting. Together oh and I have $420 a month. Now he has a job It shouldn't be as bad but the thing is he buys his cigs, gets things we need, and gives his mom money. We help alot and she still (excuse my language) Bitches! She just got home from dropping OH off and now shes bitching at me about how OH should have gotten a closer job and how he doesnt think about the gas and how he could just take the bus. Im proud of OH he stepped up and got a job and his job isnt that far. its between home and school. If he has to ride a bus and his work if further why cant she and hers is right down the street pretty much?! I dont think she thinks.

Oh Andrea... :hugs2: that shit would bother me so bad.. I'm sorry :wacko: Maybe you could talk to OH about all of you guys talking about you needing to save money and have it for gas.

Maybe you guys should have a gas fund or something that you all contribute equally to?

His mom thinks its her way or no way... OH and I are fed up and my grandma has offered to help us get a place as long as my brother can move in but in this area I havent found one decent 2 bedroom we can afford even with OHs new job and his mle check being raised to $500 in july! I guess we wont have a real budget till my brother gets his student loans and even then idk how to do a budget if we give it all to his mom =[ and I just know if we have to live here when his check does up shes going to take advantage of us...

Im sorry... I would be so pissed off... I would of blown up on her after she complained about money!!! She's just... Just mental! :haha:

You and OH need to have a talk with her because that's completely unfair!

She is soooo delusional! I mean it would help if she didnt call ofwork ALL the time "cause her back hurts"!!!!! But then she does all this shit around the house. I dont get her. I wish I could say something but if I get kicked outa here Theres no possible way for me to stay so me and roman would be 4 hours from his daddy =[

Shouldn't she have her own money?! :wacko:

Awh I'm p sorry, that really stinks... I guess you just have to find a way to talk to her without her taking it the wrong way and getting mad?

She should but she gets to tan and buys things we dont need. We literally have no toilet paper but there is 12 bags of chips in the kitchen like 3 that are open.

Its really hard cause he dont want me to end up fighting with her and it result in me having to leave. Expecially since Im already home sick he doesnt want me to have anymore reason to wanna go home. I try my hardest to be happy but we dont have any money to go do anything and ive lost alot of friends because I cant ever do anything cause I have to think about how were going to get everywhere and all that

Wow.... You would think with her being an adult she would know what important and what isn't :dohh:

Mmm... Maybe have your OH talk to her so she doesn't take it out on you? Maybe he'll know what to say to get to her?

He talks, they fight, she becomes a bitch for a week, nothing changes.

Its a big old cycle. Im trying to think of like what we can afford to do. I mean my grandma will help us as much as possible but I want us to be stable. Ive been looking at apartments but im not sure what to look at because today is only OHs 2nd day at work so Im not sure what his schedule is going to look like.

I know what you mean... Me and my OH want to get an apartment too, but he's only had this job for a week and my parents want us to give them 200 a month so it'll be a little hard to save money. We are just putting money aside and not sounding a single thing unless necessary.

I would go with a one bedroom! A lot cheaper and in time you can move up to a 2!

We have to get a 2 bedroom, my brother is going to be moving in because him and his fiancee broke up and hes staying in pittsburgh so he can go back to school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->