I'm going to look so stupid asking this..

S

Serene123

but what is nappy rash? Caitlyn gets a little bit red after she does a poo, but it isn't rash-like or anything? I thought that was nappy rash but my mum says nappy rash looks more like a rash than a red patch??

The reddness is just the poo burning her skin a little... It is normal and ok, obviously if you have poo sitting on your skin it will irritate it a little. Nappy rash s the worse version of that and can be bumpy and red too.

Ethan sometimes gets red patches and other times a rash but i class both as nappy rash and treat them the same x

Whenever Grace has had it it's been a red patch with little red raised dots on.

You'll know the difference. Nappy rash is really angry looking and hurts them. The red is normal. You prevent it from using a zinc based cream

It's just red, and she seems to get it everyday after her poo but then it's gone by her next nappy change!

i think proper rash is with little red dots as well as red patches xx

ive awlays thought nappy rash was just when his bum looked sore and red hes hardly had it but since hes had diharea (sp) he has nappy rash its awful lil red dots and his skin is so sore :( weve plastered his bum in sudocreme suprised its not come out the side with how much oh puts on lol

luckly jack has never had a nappy rash since he was born , i think its because every night i put him on his matt free for about 10mins , don,t think i will be able to do that when he is rolling over & crawling around . violet xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->