I'm going to use this thread as my testing thread

D

Donut

Don't wanna clog up anything.

This pic is of the last three ov tests I've done. https://i.imgur.com/OZRbM.jpg
Forgive the blurriness, my cell is not good for pics. But the last one is the darkest on I've gotten so far. The first test is 12/31 PM and The 2nd is today at 2pm and the third (darkest) is today at 8pm.

DF and I BD'd 2x today, so I hope we caught it! If that last one is positive that is.

Before the second BD session DF checked my CM (my fingers are too small) and it wasn't what the described fertile CM is like. He said it was watery and not stringy at all (sorry for the TMI.) So I dunno if that means anything or not. Or if the previous bd'ing maybe cleared everything out?

Augh.. It's so hard to sleep, I'm trying really hard not to be excited. Ahhh!

took a test today not with my fmu and it was much lighter than last night, but that was the first test I've taken today, we'll see what happens with the test tonight! Praying I caught that surge!!

Hi! It looks like you might be close to a surge!! Keep on testing! What day are you? Don't worry to much about CM cuz you might have fertile CM and it's just enough to stay deep inside, you know? Plus you said it was watery...that counts as fertile CM! And I say that cuz I am the same way as well...more watery than stringy. But it's still fertile! As long as CM isnt tacky and clumpy then you're good! :) Plus you should make note of now the cervix feels. If you dont mind me asking, have you checked your CP (cervix position)? Is it higher than usual? Softer? Feels open and wet? Those signs will tell you if your Body is getting itself ready to ovulate. Good luck!

Hi! It looks like you might be close to a surge!! Keep on testing! What day are you? Don't worry to much about CM cuz you might have fertile CM and it's just enough to stay deep inside, you know? Plus you said it was watery...that counts as fertile CM! And I say that cuz I am the same way as well...more watery than stringy. But it's still fertile! As long as CM isnt tacky and clumpy then you're good! :) Plus you should make note of now the cervix feels. If you dont mind me asking, have you checked your CP (cervix position)? Is it higher than usual? Softer? Feels open and wet? Those signs will tell you if your Body is getting itself ready to ovulate. Good luck!

Hello :D
I think my surge may have passed because this OV test was much much lighter, but like I said that was the first one I've done today. I have no idea what day I am :x I'm so new to all of this I'm still kind of learning lol. Thank you for easing my worries about the CM! I was scared for a second haha. DF said my cervix felt hard, not sure if it's high/low/wet/open. I might have him check again. This was before the 2nd BD I believe. I am going to try and post a new pic of the recent test :). Thank you so much for your response! <3 <3 And GL!!! :)

The bottom test was done at about...5pm today. The one above it I'm thinking is a pos it was from last night.

Attachments

• 0102121905.jpg
    0102121905.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 10
You look like you might be on your way to a surge! Just keep testing around the same time everyday and keep checking your CM and CP :) here is some info I found super helpful:

Cervical Postion and Ovulation
You may want to check the position of your cervix to help you tell when you are ovulating. Not all women are comfortable with this and some women have a difficult time feeling their cervix. To find your cervix you may want to be in a squatting position or have one foot on a stool. Insert one or two fingers into your vagina and push them towards the back of your vagina. You will reach a spot that feels firmer than the rest of your vagina. Your cervix may feel soft like your lips or firm like the tip of your nose. You may notice your cervix feeling more open or closed. Find a comfortable position to check your cervix and use the same position each time you check. If you use a different position, you won't be able to compare the position of your cervix accurately. It may take you a cycle or two to determine when your cervix is softest, firmest, highest or lowest.

Right after menstration, your cervix will be low and easier for you to reach. It will feel firmer and closed. During ovulation your cervix will be higher and more difficult to reach. It will also feel soft, wet and you may notice it feeling more open. If you have given birth before your cervix may feel more open than someone who has not. After ovulation, your cervix normally returns to a more firm, lower position.

Hope that helps!!

Oh! And to help you about what day you are on, just start counting the days starting from the first day of your last period. For instance, my first day of flow was Dec 14, so now I'm on cycle day (CD) 20!

I have my fingers crossed for ya!

That is very helpful thank you! I will have DF check for me!

If I counted correctly I think I'm on CD 18! My period came on Dec 16th. Thank you for informing me about that! :D I have my fingers crossed for you too! I have such a good feeling about 2012!!

DF just checked me and said it was high and he said it felt like "laying your lip over the tip of your nose" so i'm guessing it was in the middle of hard and soft? :shrug: He said it was wet, he said it felt open as well. I'm not really sure what to make of all that lol. Should we bd?! :s!

That's great! We're only 2 days apart :) You should be ovulating soon then! Are your cycles irregular or long? I have PCOS so my cycles are very wacky, but my doc put me on clomid to regulate my cycles and now my cycles are about 31-32 days long. I thiiink I ovulated on Day 18 or 19 myself

Yes, I think 2012 is our year! Good luck! Keep posing pics of sticks if you need another set of eyes!

That's great! We're only 2 days apart :) You should be ovulating soon then! Are your cycles irregular or long? I have PCOS so my cycles are very wacky, but my doc put me on clomid to regulate my cycles and now my cycles are about 31-32 days long. I thiiink I ovulated on Day 18 or 19 myself

Yes, I think 2012 is our year! Good luck! Keep posing pics of sticks if you need another set of eyes!

My cycles are irregular, but I don't think I have PCOS, I have anxiety though that tends to stress me out sometimes, not to mention it affects my sleep and appetite, but I'm doing much better on those things now, er trying to. I plan to take a test in about an hour, hopefully it will bring good news! I'll definitely post lots of pics! Lol

GL to you too :D

DF just checked me and said it was high and he said it felt like "laying your lip over the tip of your nose" so i'm guessing it was in the middle of hard and soft? :shrug: He said it was wet, he said it felt open as well. I'm not really sure what to make of all that lol. Should we bd?! :s!

Yes BD!! Those are all good signs! Sounds like your body is getting fertile as we speak! And remember, when you get a positive on those ovulation tests it means you'll most likely ovulate within the next couple of days, so get busy! :)

!!! I'm excited!

Don't gotta twist my arm to BD :haha:

I'll post a new pic of the ov test as soon as I take it! Thank you so much for talking with me and helping :D!!!

I really think my surge happened on the 1st at 8pm-ish. Tonights was still a tad darker than the one from earlier today, but definitely lighter than the one on the 1st.

Attachments

• 0102122154.jpg
    0102122154.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 8
I've decided to do a little wedding planning to get my mind off of it :haha:

So if I'm correct I'm on CD 18. I think I ov'd on the 1st, so I'd be 2DPO today. I'm still going to continue testing though! Cervix was high, in between soft and firm, wet, and a tad opened. CM was watery on the 1st, BD'd twice we also BD'd today! I'm sure we will tomorrow, good thing this happened on DF's days off :haha:!

I could be wrong about this, I need to keep better track of my cycles lol, oh well I'm new to this, so I'm sure I'll have time to learn.

I'm not sure if I should test in 8 days? I think I would be 10DPO, that is if that ov test was a +. (3rd from the bottom in the last pic) I have two FRER's left. So I want to save them! Have I officially entered the TWW? It feels like it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->