I'm going to use this thread as my testing thread

You are doing all the right things my dear :) and all the signs show that youbprob did O on the 1st (I think that was my day too), so you'd be 2 dpo! Yay! Now we have to keep ourselves calm until we can do a hpt! Congrats on the impending wedding! Planning is a good way to keep your mind off of things ;) Im going to wait until I'm about 10-11 dpo to test. I wouldn't worry about the opk test anymore, but it wouldn't hurt to do at least a test a day either just to keep track. The only prob with that (which is my problem right now) is that you start getting yourself all confused about your results cuz you might get another surge. But from what I've read, you count your dpos based on the first surge you see! You can certainly continue the bd...it wouldn't hurt! :)

Yay us!! Thank you so much for helping me, I really appreciate it! I plan on testing at 10-11DPO as well! So exciting! I was going to take a couple more ov tests just to be sure :Haha:

FX you catch the eggy xoxoxo hugs and luv Brooke

Donut, It never hurts to test! :) I'm banning myself from the OPKs for now cuz im driving my DH crazy everytime i ask him to look at a stick haha! But I doubt I can stop myself anyway :)))

Brooke, I'm so sorry about your angel :( broke my heart to read your signature. Hope you're doing okay :((. Maybe 2012 will be a lucky year for all of us

Angel, I think after tonight I might stop :haha: here's a pic of the latest test, I only did one today.

And Brooke thank you for the warm wishes, I'm sorry for your loss, FX'd that this is your year, hun <3

Attachments

• 0102122154.jpg
    0102122154.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 7
You are doing all the right things my dear :) and all the signs show that youbprob did O on the 1st (I think that was my day too), so you'd be 2 dpo! Yay! Now we have to keep ourselves calm until we can do a hpt! Congrats on the impending wedding! Planning is a good way to keep your mind off of things ;) Im going to wait until I'm about 10-11 dpo to test. I wouldn't worry about the opk test anymore, but it wouldn't hurt to do at least a test a day either just to keep track. The only prob with that (which is my problem right now) is that you start getting yourself all confused about your results cuz you might get another surge. But from what I've read, you count your dpos based on the first surge you see! You can certainly continue the bd...it wouldn't hurt! :)

Lol I'm not good at keeping myself calm my brain is my biggest enemy sometimes. Thank you! We are very excited to start planning! I'm feeling a mixture of scared/excited. :D

I did a test tonight it seemed lighter, I guess I just want to keep an eye on it. I've been really hoping that I caught my surge. Now that I think about it, that same day that we got the darkest result on the opk was when my cm was crazy, i could tell because when we BD'd it was messy :blush: tmi i know lol. Luckily we bd'd before and after the dark opk! I've never been in the TWW! This is hard!! lol

Well sometimes the cm is a better clue than the OPKs! Plus they say that sometimes your surge can be quick! It can go up and down in a matter of hours! Last month
My OPKs looked EXACTLY like yours and I thought "great I didn't ovulate" but it turned out I did thanks to AF! That month my LH surge went up at 12noon on CD 17 but i didnt think anything of it cuz my opk looked like an allllmost positive, the control line was a smiddddge darker than my test line...but then when I tested that evening it was back to a legit negative! I didnt think i ovulated based on those results but after i got AF i counted back the days and realized CD 17 was my Oday :) this month i think CD 18-19 was my lucky day. So I think you ovulated! Plus at this point it's up to fate :) the tww is the hardest time! But we'll get through it! Lots of praying and positive thinking helps! I'm just picturing that positive hpt..maybe if I think it enough it will come true?

Well sometimes the cm is a better clue than the OPKs! Plus they say that sometimes your surge can be quick! It can go up and down in a matter of hours! Last month
My OPKs looked EXACTLY like yours and I thought "great I didn't ovulate" but it turned out I did thanks to AF! That month my LH surge went up at 12noon on CD 17 but i didnt think anything of it cuz my opk looked like an allllmost positive, the control line was a smiddddge darker than my test line...but then when I tested that evening it was back to a legit negative! I didnt think i ovulated based on those results but after i got AF i counted back the days and realized CD 17 was my Oday :) this month i think CD 18-19 was my lucky day. So I think you ovulated! Plus at this point it's up to fate :) the tww is the hardest time! But we'll get through it! Lots of praying and positive thinking helps! I'm just picturing that positive hpt..maybe if I think it enough it will come true?

Well I'm really hoping you caught that surge!!! I'm hoping we both caught it! I've been praying every night before bed. And I can't believe I've stayed this sane :haha: (video games have helped A LOT)

I'm trying to do the same thing, just visualizing this year as the year! I'm doing my best not to stress or get too worked up, I don't want to miss AF due to that. I want to miss AF due to a wee one! :p
I was really worried for a while that I had PCOS, I don't know if I do now. I had a pap done and she said everything felt fine and she didn't feel an abnormalities, how does a doctor check for pcos? Should it be a concern of mine?

Haha Donut, I do the same! Praying and video games! I'm sure it will happen for you!

I think if your doc says you don't have pcos then you're okay :) are your cycles normally regular or consistent? A pap and bloodwork should give your doc all the info they need to determine if you have pcos...but if youre super concerned (which i would only be concerrned if your cycles are reaaaalllly long or super irregular), then you can request an ultrasiund so they can see if you have any cysts on your ovaries. I'm diagnosed with pcos cuz my cycles were literally nonexistent before my doc put me on clomid...that and I was having horrible abdominal pains for no reason- turned out to be cysts. She said my pcos is due to a simple hormone imbalance, so I hope I'll be okay! I'm no expert, but I have a hunch that you dont have pcos, at least it doesn't sound like it to me :)

Are you feeling any symptoms at all? Ive been having this weird pain in my lower back, kinda like its tender and bruised..I'm hoping that's a sign that ovulation happened?!

Keep on playing those video games! Staying as stress free as you can is key!! FX for you!

Lol well I'm glad we're in the same boat! I've no doubt it will happen for both of us!

My cycle is a tad irregular, sometimes I'll miss a month or two, but it usually comes on it's own. I've had two phantom pregnancies which made my cycle go craaaazy. I hope you'll be okay too! :) :hug: Thank you for easing my fears! I tend to worry myself into a panic :x!

Hmm no symptoms really, I've been maybe a tad more sleepy but that could just be the winter weather making me hibernate :haha:. I'm 3DPO today, so I have a week before i can test. I'll be keeping an eye out for any changes. As for like ovulation symptoms, I've never really noticed any to begin with :shrug: sometimes I'll get some crampies, but it's rare. I really hope you O'd!!!! Have you been taking lots of OPK's?

You try to stay stress free too! :) Even though I know it's hard lol

4dpo, no symptoms of anything really, maybe some small cramps, not sure though. Feelin' kinda sleepy. haha. Six days until I can test!

I only have 2 FRER's left I was wondering if I should wait until after 10dpo to test so that I don't end up wasting tests and testing too early. I ran out of IC's. (boo)
When is the optimal time to test?

something else I've noticed: My nose has been stuffy, idk if that's anything but just something I thought I should note.

Yay! On my calculations I think I'm 5 dpo today! I felt a stabbing pain around my ovaries last night but that has gone away...I also have been feeling headachey every morning but I think that could be a lack of caffeine cuz I've cut down on coffee :) hope you're feeling good!!!

I think I'm going to be brave and just hold off on doing htps as long as I can...I think I'll wait until 15 dpo before I test?! Ive read that ppl test around 12 dpos and gotten a positive but since my cycles are a bit long I'm gunna wait. When do you think you'll try? I've been feeling tired too!! I'm not a napped at all but I've been feeling tired. My hubby even said my eyes looked tired yesterday. Hmmm...I think it's too early to tell if anything is going on at our point cuz they say online that implantation leant typically happen until 6-10 dpo...so we still have a couple days to see! Just keep noting symptoms down! Even the stuffy nose!!!!

Yay! On my calculations I think I'm 5 dpo today! I felt a stabbing pain around my ovaries last night but that has gone away...I also have been feeling headachey every morning but I think that could be a lack of caffeine cuz I've cut down on coffee :) hope you're feeling good!!!

I think I'm going to be brave and just hold off on doing htps as long as I can...I think I'll wait until 15 dpo before I test?! Ive read that ppl test around 12 dpos and gotten a positive but since my cycles are a bit long I'm gunna wait. When do you think you'll try? I've been feeling tired too!! I'm not a napped at all but I've been feeling tired. My hubby even said my eyes looked tired yesterday. Hmmm...I think it's too early to tell if anything is going on at our point cuz they say online that implantation leant typically happen until 6-10 dpo...so we still have a couple days to see! Just keep noting symptoms down! Even the stuffy nose!!!!
Woo! I've been feeling headachey too, but that's normal for me after O. It's also normal for me because I have TMJ. I'm feeling all right, just trying not to get too excited lol!

I'm not sure when I'll test, I wanted to at 10DPO, but I might hold off as well. I don't wanna test too early! I've heard that the tiredness could be from the jump in progesterone, so maybe that is it. My father said that my eyes looked tired as well! I've been kind of bloated/gassy feeling, but that could also be a jump in progesterone. I'll be sure to keep noting anything and keeping an eye out. I was looking at some symptoms of women at 4 dpo and I was spot on with some of them. I also read that I should count the day after my +OPK as my O day. So would that mean I'm 4dpo today, not 5? You'll have to let me know your symptoms as well!

Woo! I've been feeling headachey too, but that's normal for me after O. It's also normal for me because I have TMJ. I'm feeling all right, just trying not to get too excited lol!

I'm not sure when I'll test, I wanted to at 10DPO, but I might hold off as well. I don't wanna test too early! I've heard that the tiredness could be from the jump in progesterone, so maybe that is it. My father said that my eyes looked tired as well! I've been kind of bloated/gassy feeling, but that could also be a jump in progesterone. I'll be sure to keep noting anything and keeping an eye out. I was looking at some symptoms of women at 4 dpo and I was spot on with some of them. I also read that I should count the day after my +OPK as my O day. So would that mean I'm 4dpo today, not 5? You'll have to let me know your symptoms as well!

Well that makes me feel good if you feel headachey and tired and all that jazz too!:happydance: You're right, it must be the progesterone! yay! With my pcos stuff I've been second guessing whether I actually ovulated or got a false positive or not, but if you feel the same as I feel then that gives me more support that I did actually ovulate! Ive been feeling a bit gassy and super bloated too! I'm average build/weight, but I've always had a bit of a pounch on my tummy, so it's hard to tell if I'm bloated, but lately I swear that I have been the last few days :) The only other symptoms I've been feeling the last few days that I've noticed (don't know if it is even related to this or not) is that I've been having crazy dreams that feel so so real and when I do go to bed, I get really hot and have been sleeping with minimal covers (I live near Boston, so it's been cold!!!). I'm hoping whatever I feel isn't pms..I'd much rather have it be a little nugget! But whatever I feel doesn't quite feel like pms to me, but my expected date for AF is around Jan 15th I believe.

And yes, you should definitely count the day after your positive as your O day...at least that's what I'm doing. So I think I O'd on Dec 31, so I counted Jan 1st as my O day, which makes today 5dpo for me.

Well that makes me feel good if you feel headachey and tired and all that jazz too!:happydance: You're right, it must be the progesterone! yay! With my pcos stuff I've been second guessing whether I actually ovulated or got a false positive or not, but if you feel the same as I feel then that gives me more support that I did actually ovulate! Ive been feeling a bit gassy and super bloated too! I'm average build/weight, but I've always had a bit of a pounch on my tummy, so it's hard to tell if I'm bloated, but lately I swear that I have been the last few days :) The only other symptoms I've been feeling the last few days that I've noticed (don't know if it is even related to this or not) is that I've been having crazy dreams that feel so so real and when I do go to bed, I get really hot and have been sleeping with minimal covers (I live near Boston, so it's been cold!!!). I'm hoping whatever I feel isn't pms..I'd much rather have it be a little nugget! But whatever I feel doesn't quite feel like pms to me, but my expected date for AF is around Jan 15th I believe.

And yes, you should definitely count the day after your positive as your O day...at least that's what I'm doing. So I think I O'd on Dec 31, so I counted Jan 1st as my O day, which makes today 5dpo for me.

I've been getting really hot as well! It's awesome that we're on the same page! So I guess I'm 4dpo today! I got my +OPK on Jan 1st! Dang it now I can't test for even longer :haha:!
I'm hoping this is your :bfp:!! I'm thinking I'll get AF around... the 16th or 17th. We'll see! I hope I don't get AF. She isn't welcomed! haha. Guess it will take a lot more praying! I've still been bd'ing at least once a day. I think I might have DF check CM/CP!

Ahhh I hope we both get BFP!! I'm psyched we have the same symptoms! Makes me feel normal! :) keep me updated!!! I'll let you know how I'm doing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->