I'm going to use this thread as my testing thread

I think I lost some hope that this is my month. I don't know why, just a feeling. :(
It just randomly hit me... sigh.

I think I lost some hope that this is my month. I don't know why, just a feeling. :(
It just randomly hit me... sigh.

Aww no Donut don't worry! It's natural to have bouts of doubt..trust me, I feel that like every 3 hours! But then I realize that positive thinking and having hope and visualizing myself getting pregnant is helpful and I secretly think it helps fate work in my favor, you know? You just gotta keep your head up even though that's tough to do, you just gotta try :)

Focus on the good things so that your mind is in a happy place cuz your baby needs a happy mommy! And if this month if we get AF instead of our well-deserved BfP, that's okay! We'll be bummed about it, sure, but it will make us even more prepared for the next month, more in control, and anxiety levels will be lower too. That scenario will only make you stronger and make you cherish your wee one more than you already do (my DH tells me the same thing every time he sees me either cryin or stressing from this)...this stress and doubt is goig to be worth it, you'll see..but I truly believe that this month is ours! I think we're feeling all the things we could be feeling at 5-6 dpo! It's still early!!

Feel free to vent all you want, private message me if you need, but everything will be okay....Evvvvverygthing happens for a reason!

A ttc journal is great! I have one too!

Thank you for saying all that Angel, it really helped me to look at the bigger picture, I'll definitely PM you. I think the reason I lost hope is cause I haven't had any breast changes at all, no nip darkening, they may be a tiny bit bigger but that's it. It's so nice to have someone to talk to about this stuff, someone that understands and is going through the same thing! If you ever need to vent to me, you can feel free too as well! I just gotta keep in mind that there will always be more months if this isn't it. Have you been feeling sick at all? I'm feeling a bit queasy tonight, but then again my anxiety is higher at night and it can definitely make me feel pretty dang lousy. I'm bloated too, blugh! I hate hormones lol.

Hooray for 6 dpo!! Hope you're feeling better! Don't worry about the boobies! Mine just seem a tinny bigger but I don't know if I'm imagining it! We just gotta take this journey one step at a time! And it helps to have a buddy to talk to! Thanks for being there for me!

My boobs are maybe a tad more sensitive! I might be imagining that lol. I'm glad to have a buddy with me on the journey as well! And I'm there for ya anytime you need me :D. Thank YOU for being there for me :)! Has anything changed now that you're 7dpo!?

I think I'm constipated :\

Whew nevermind! rofl, i have no shame!

I realized I have 2 zits on my neck, which is weird, I never have zits on my neck.

update for 6dpo:
still a bit sleepier than usual, still acid reflux-y, nose isn't as stuffy (so far at 1:30pm), boobs might be a little more sensitive (very little), sluggish bms, feel kind of queasy off and on through out the day but nothing too intense, i didn't notice any drool when I woke up, bloated, gassy, maybe a little thirstier than usual.

that's it so far! DF and I bd'd today! It wasn't dry at all like it usually gets before AF. Not sure when she's gonna show, but I have a feeling around the 17th..

Haha I'm on the same page Donut! Feeling sluggish, and im constipated too :( sorry for tmi but i was constipated from 2-5dpo then yesterday my stomach was chaotic and now I'm back to being constipated today, ugh!! And I've been gassy for days now! I woke up today in a REALLY bad mood that lasted until this afternoon...feel better now but now I have a headache and I've been feeling tiny cramps (not bad at all) off and on all day...I'm wetter down there today but not the kind of wetness you'd expect around ovulation...expecting AF around the 15th but I hope I don't see her!!!

Ohh and ive been breaking out all over my face too (I am prone to acne but I'm getting those deep kinda breakouts that hurt! Ouch!)!!

Hope you're feeling good!

I know exactly what you mean! I get those deep ones too and my god they hurt so bad! I'm just really tired today and I get tiny waves of nausea, nothing else though. I was in a irritable mood for like 5 minutes last night... it was weird. lol
I really hope these are good signs! I looked up symptoms that women have had at 6dpo (ending in a bfp) and I've got some of them! I hope you feel better soon!! Tummy problems can be hell!

I just felt a sharp quick poke in my left ovary and had a few twinges. Now there's a random pain in my head... it kind of comes and goes... odd lol. I hope those are positive signs!

Ohh exciting! Hope youre feeling okay! I've been dealing with a headache all evening! I can't wait until we can test!! I've felt a few twinges and dull cramps today myself, but just a couple...maybe I'll feel more later? Keeping my head up as high as I can and as busy as possible! Ahhhh!

it's very exciting! I've been getting SO bloated after I eat... like RIDICULOUSLY bloated! I'm sorry you have a headache! :( I hope you feel better soon! I can't wait until test day either!!! AHH! So scared and excited! I'm feeling pretty all right, keeping my spirits high :D. I hope you're doing well too! I hope all the twinges and cramps are a good sign!

I keep battling with myself... Like whether I'm being positive or just symptom spotting. I'm praying so hard that I get that BFP... I really hope I'm not tricking my body, I've seen a lot of people say that it's too early for any signs yet. Really bums me out. I guess all I can do is pray for the best. Sometimes I feel like this is it, other times it's like, "there's no way in hell."

Is it normal to have a gut feeling that AF is going to show up? That's how I feel. Just like.. "I know it's coming.." This is the first tww i've ever been in :x

I'm feeling the same! But I think that's the nature of the beast we call the TTC journey :(. All we can do is, like you said, pray and just keep focusing on happy things. We did all we can do, I'm sure you BD'ed plenty enough so now it's all in the hands of fate and God :) all we just gotta stay hopeful and positve! I think the fact that we feel cramps here and there and other symptoms is a good sign that sommmmmmething is going on in there, and that's something to be hopeful about! If there was really no nothing going on down there then I'd be more worried, you know? Keep your head up missy, you'll be okay! We're in the thick of the tww and it's nevvvver an easy wait! Ever :)

That's true, hun. I didn't think the TWW would be this hard, this is my first ever. I guess it's something I've gotta get used to. I'll just keep praying for both of us! I test in 3 days. I'm so scared and excited. When are you testing? I hope you're doing all right! Feel free to share your symptoms :)

DF checked my cervix, he said it's low, firm, wet and closed :( that's a bad sign isn't it?

Well I did some research and realized that I shouldn't lose hope because checking cp/cm is not a good indicator of pregnancy. So for 7 dpo I'll list my symptoms.

Increased nausea (not awful though)
More hungry, by that I mean I tend to get hunger pangs a lot more than I used to. Usually right before bed time.
Fatigue
Stuffy nose and it kind of feels like a gland is swollen in my neck.
Random headaches off an on through out the day
Sluggish bowels.
DF says I've been peeing more, I haven't really noticed.
There was a lot of wetness down there, I'm thinkin it was watery CM. Even when I wiped after peeing lots of watery clear CM.
Dull cramps off and on
Bloating/Gas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"