I'm Gutted I Can't Start TTC Till 3 Months.

TeiganMax

Reaction score
Hi all. I went to see my Gp today after my op last week where they removed my left tube. My Gp advised me to wait 3 months. I was expecting this but after ready the many posts on here I was kind of hoping he would say when I'm ready. My OH was with me now he has heard this he is adamant we have to wait that long. He is very worried for my health. However we need to start sooner than 3 months as we are going on holiday at the end of august and I want to be at-least 10 weeks by then. It feels like I keep getting constant smacks across the face. I thought I had a good day today but this has set me back.

Xx

So sorry for your loss hun!! Its gutting that you can start TCC for 3 months!! Maybe strike a compremise with your OH so you try after 2 months so you could possible get your BFP by 3 months??

Also you could look at it as 3 months to get all those pre-conception vitamins etc into your system to get your system ready for your little baby??

x x

So sorry for your loss hun!! Its gutting that you can start TCC for 3 months!! Maybe strike a compremise with your OH so you try after 2 months so you could possible get your BFP by 3 months??

Also you could look at it as 3 months to get all those pre-conception vitamins etc into your system to get your system ready for your little baby??

x x

Hi thanks for your reply. That is a very good point. I think I'm going to see how I get on with my cycle next month as I have only had the bleed from the ectopic. I'm gonna concentrate on getting fit again, building me body up to the standard it was and just trying to chill abit about the whole TTC. I let it control my life last time and I need to be aware that it might not happen straight away this time as I now only have one tube.

Thank you for your kind words.

Love L.

Xx

x x

Hi thanks for your reply. That is a very good point. I think I'm going to see how I get on with my cycle next month as I have only had the bleed from the ectopic. I'm gonna concentrate on getting fit again, building me body up to the standard it was and just trying to chill abit about the whole TTC. I let it control my life last time and I need to be aware that it might not happen straight away this time as I now only have one tube.

Love L.

Xx

Thats what ive done post MC....ive 'tried' to convince myself that im not going to get pregnant straight away so as to not build my hopes up too much and in the meantime concentrate on getting my bidy in tip top condition, hence the agnus castus, pregnacare conception, baby aspirin and walking EVERYWHERE!!! Also cutting back on the alcohol and fatty foods (i say with a glass of :wine: in my hands!! ha!!!)

I find this site incredibly helpful as well and also gives me somewhere to vent all my little worries and 'down' moments to ladies that completely understand what im goiing through!!

x x

x x

Hi thanks for your reply. That is a very good point. I think I'm going to see how I get on with my cycle next month as I have only had the bleed from the ectopic. I'm gonna concentrate on getting fit again, building me body up to the standard it was and just trying to chill abit about the whole TTC. I let it control
my life last time and I need to be aware that it might not happen straight away this time as I now only have one tube.

Love L.

Xx

Thats what ive done post MC....ive 'tried' to convince myself that im not going to get pregnant straight away so as to not build my hopes up too much and in
the meantime concentrate on getting my bidy in tip top condition, hence the agnus castus, pregnacare conception, baby aspirin and walking EVERYWHERE!!! Also cutting back on the alcohol and fatty foods (i say with a glass of :wine: in my hands!! ha!!!

I find this site incredibly helpful as well and also gives me somewhere to vent all my little worries and 'down' moments to ladies that completely understand what im goiing through!!

x x

This site is so helpful I also stumbled across the one tube support thread which has gave me so much info. I'm just so impatient that's my problem. 3 months feels like 3 years at the min. I know it will come round so quick and soon I'll be worrying about the early scan. Lol. Always stressing. What's Angus cactus? Xx

x x

Hi thanks for your reply. That is a very good point. I think I'm going to see how I get on with my cycle next month as I have only had the bleed from the ectopic. I'm gonna concentrate on getting fit again, building me body up to the standard it was and just trying to chill abit about the whole TTC. I let it control
my life last time and I need to be aware that it might not happen straight away this time as I now only have one tube.

Love L.

Xx

Thats what ive done post MC....ive 'tried' to convince myself that im not going to get pregnant straight away so as to not build my hopes up too much and in
the meantime concentrate on getting my bidy in tip top condition, hence the agnus castus, pregnacare conception, baby aspirin and walking EVERYWHERE!!! Also cutting back on the alcohol and fatty foods (i say with a glass of :wine: in my hands!! ha!!!

x x

This site is so helpful I also stumbled across the one tube support thread which has gave me so much info. I'm just so impatient that's my problem. 3 months feels like 3 years at the min. I know it will come round so quick and soon I'll be worrying about the early scan. Lol. Always stressing. What's Angus cactus? Xx

Ha!! Definately...thats the spirit!!! :happydance:

Agnus Castus Is a herb that helps with hormone balance, can balance progesterone and oestrogen meaning a longer luteal phase (time between OV and AF). Helps with uterus lining as well.... You only take until ovulation! I have irrugular cycles and it can help regualate them. First month using them!! Fingers crossed it helps....im willing to try anything!!

x x

hi teiganmax tis me again,we shud help each other thru this,my doc gave me a low dose pill to see me ova the next 3 cycles which only works out at 2 months 2 weeks and a few days so not too bad(thats if i can wait that long lol)

hi teiganmax tis me again,we shud help each other thru this,my doc gave me a low dose pill to see me ova the next 3 cycles which only works out at 2 months 2 weeks and a few days so not too bad(thats if i can wait that long lol)

Hey. Yeah we should help each other out at this hard time. We all need every bit of help to see us through this hard time. Whats the low dose pill your dr has put you on? Xx

its called loestrin20 he said its the lowest and it should come out of my system pretty quickly,he said i'm not to take it any longer than that,it mustn't be good for long term

x x

Love L.

Xx

the meantime concentrate on getting my bidy in tip top condition, hence the agnus castus, pregnacare conception, baby aspirin and walking EVERYWHERE!!!
Also cutting back on the alcohol and fatty foods (i say with a glass of :wine: in my hands!! ha!!!

x x

This site is so helpful I also stumbled across the one tube support thread which has gave me so much info. I'm just so impatient that's my problem. 3 months feels like 3 years at the min. I know it will come round so quick and soon I'll be worrying about the early scan. Lol. Always stressing. What's Angus
cactus? Xx

Ha!! Definately...thats the spirit!!! :happydance:

Agnus Castus Is a herb that helps with hormone balance, can balance progesterone and oestrogen meaning a longer luteal phase (time between OV and AF). Helps with uterus lining as well.... You only take until ovulation! I have irrugular cycles and it can help regualate them. First month using them!! Fingers crossed it helps....im willing to try anything!!

x x

Oh really. I have heard people talk about it. I'm taking pre vits and flaxseed oil. Will look into that. Here's to a quick 3 months, well actually as long as I get my period in 28 days I only have about 11 weeks till we can start TTC. May is my birthday and my daughters so that will go quick then it's baby making time lol.

Xxx

its called loestrin20 he said its the lowest and it should come out of my system pretty quickly,he said i'm not to take it any longer than that,it mustn't be good for long term

Hey. I have never heard of that. What does it do?
I just noticed you had your left tube removed the same as me. When was that?

Xx

its just a contraceptive pill like any other but its a low dose,my tube was removed last thurs 7th april

its just a contraceptive pill like any other but its a low dose,my tube was removed last thurs 7th april

Oh really. How weird is that. Mind was removed last Friday. I was 5 weeks 5 days pregnant.

We should stick together and help each other through this journey. Xx

yes we should stick together teigan we will have to keep each other sane lol.i was nearly 8 weeks when it happened

Hi there,

Sorry for your loss, I suffered with a ruptured ectopic 8 weeks ago today and lost my right tube. We are back trying already, Im just in my first 2ww since the ectopic. I went to see my doctor after around 5 weeks because of trouble with stitches and asked when we could try again and she said whenever we like and that the waiting 3 months thing was out dated.

I did wait for a bleed before we started trying so I knew where I was dates wise.

thanks for that c&j i'm not sure i can wait 3 months

I say go for it when you are ready, I think 1 of the reasons they like you to wait 3 months is to heal emotionally. Personally for me and my partner we knew something was wrong for around 2 weeks before it ruptured and because we had 2 miscarriages before that we didnt get our hopes up at all so had already come to terms with it as much as you can. Its all about listening to your body and what your heart says to do. For me I was ready to try when I ovulated 3 weeks after the ectopic but my partner was more cautious and wanted me to have a period first, which was frustrating at the time but it was the sensible thing to do.

i also knew there was something not right but i was just hanging on to hope,i kno i could quite happily start now but i kno its the wrong thing to do,i have gone back on a low dose pill and i think i will try an wait till after 2 packs

Its early days for you yet, just see how you feel week to week . How are you healing physically??

i'm healing great physically just waiting for the stitches to fall out,i'm going back to work on monday as i think that will help me take my mind of things a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->