I'm Gutted I Can't Start TTC Till 3 Months.

I waited and waited for my stitches to fall out as I was told they were dissolvable .... which they werent :wacko:, in the end the doctor had to remove them for me as they were so unbedded into my skin. My doctor wasnt to impressed with the hospital telling me the wrong thing. Did you have keyhole/laproscopic surgery?? They made cuts on both left and right side with me to double check both tubes. Ive got to stay on iron tablets for the time being, as my iron levels are low, they found 2.2 litres of blood in my stomach when they did the surgery. I just feel lucky to be alive as ectopics can be life threatening.

they told me mine were disolving ones and they are still there,they never said how long they would take to come out:shrug:

i have a cut on my belly button,left side and bikini line,its scary to think how horribly wrong it all could have went

Give it another couple of weeks and if they are still there then go to your doctor just to get them checked. My doctor had a real job getting them out where the skin had started healing. I got opened left and right side because surgeon said even though my pain was right side that it can sometimes be the oppsosite side that is actually ectopic. I feel lucky I had already gone back to hospital the morning of my rupture (had been discharged the day before because the pain had stopped and my hcg levels had dropped by half) I actually fainted in the corridor of the ward while they were checking me in. So by that point I had internal bleeding. On the plus side surgeon checked my remaining tube and said it was clear and open still (I had tubal surgery last year for blocked tubes).

Hi, i have three entry wounds, my tummy button, left and right side of my tummy. They told me they were going to check my right tube to see if that was healthy and if it wasnt they would try and save my left. My right was so they removed my tube. I was only 5 wks 5 days and I was bleeding into my abdo. As I was so early they couldnt be sure if it had ruptured as the scan was not clear enough so they had to do surgery to be safe. They gave me the choice to have the op or the injection but as I was already bleeding into my abdo the consultant recommened surgery. Like I was ever going to go against a qualified and experienced dr.

Its just over a week after my op and apart from my tummy button most of the sutures have dissolved. However i dont think the tummy button ones will go easily.

Will give it a week and see what happens.

xx

Give it another couple of weeks and if they are still there then go to your doctor just to get them checked. My doctor had a real job getting them out where the skin had started healing. I got opened left and right side because surgeon said even though my pain was right side that it can sometimes be the oppsosite side that is actually ectopic. I feel lucky I had already gone back to hospital the morning of my rupture (had been discharged the day before because the pain had stopped and my hcg levels had dropped by half) I actually fainted in the corridor of the ward while they were checking me in. So by that point I had internal bleeding. On the plus side surgeon checked my remaining tube and said it was clear and open still (I had tubal surgery last year for blocked tubes).

its weird isnt it i was having pain on my right side but the eptopic was on the left

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->