IM HAVING A ..................

Spunky Cupkake

Reaction score
GIRL

Her legs were crossed but the sonographer look at her underneath and she said that there wasnt anything obivious there i said so its a girl she said yeah looks like i said if it were a boy would you tell staright away she said yeah for obvious reason like his (balls) soz if i offended anyone but im carrying different anyway as in with the bump im more front and morning sickness is totally different and shes breech so definately awkward like her mother so im gonna be careful just incase but i think it probably is

spunky

xxxx

Aww well done a girl!!!

Like me,yay!!!

On the breech thing tho hun,they are all breech and laying whatever way until you get into the 31 + weeks,I asked at my last appt what way baby was laying and she laughed and said bum down she wont be head down yet,so dont know why they mentioned pososition to you?

Well done tho

Congrats

aww no she just said that babys head was up and the legs were down so it was easier just to put she was breech than explaining how she was laying

spunky xx

Brilliant :happydance:

All that Pink Baby Dust must have worked then.

Congratulations :yipee:

Cx

:happydance: :pink: :happydance: :pink:

YEAH!!!!

THAT IS WONDERFULL.....

Congratulations... have you got names in mind now?

Brilliant news! let us know about names! We could have a poll!

Excellent news hun xxx

Congadulations on your little girl!!

Does the babies position matter at this point? My boy is head down, should I be worried?

no the position means nothing at the moment it was easier to say breech as that the way she was instead of trying to explain

thats sooooo exciting spunky!!!! my little one waved its behind at us in last weeks scan and i said to DH i could only see the outline of its peachy bot and nothing else, ive put money on a girl!

Congratulations on your pink bump. Any names picked yet?

yes we have decided on ANGHARAD KATIE

ANGHARAD IS PRONOUNCED

ANG HA RAD
ANG LIKE ANGLE

So cant wait now

spunky xx

yeah ANGHARAD is welsh my son has a welsh name so i wanted this baby to have a welsh name his is Morgan Owen but we cant decided on another welsh name for her second name so we picked katie

spunkyxx

glad you like it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back