I'm hoping you ladies can help me!!

Tiffy_ttc

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
So a little brief backgrond. Havent been on any BC in the past few years. This is my 1st cycle actively ttc (opk's). Ok so here is whats going on.
CD1 - 01/16/2015, my cycle started normal, lasted 5 days. All normal. This was my first month using CBE advanced digital OPK's. Because this was my first month i didnt know when i would ovulate and i used more strips and started testing on CD-7 - 01/22/2015.
The OPK was negative (empty circle on OPK) on 01/22-01/23
Got my flashing smiley faces on 01/24 and 01/25
Got my solid smiley faces on 01/26-01/27 (according to the directions i only tested on 01/26 and the smiley face would remain for 48hrs). Me and DH BD'd quite often starting on CD6-01/21/2015.
The OPK's have been negative since(blank circle on OPK)
Ok 1st weird thing is i obviously ovulate way sooner than i thought.
Now comes the really weird stuff. On CD16-01/31 I woke up and went to the bathroom about 6am...wiped and there was a tiny streak of pink im guessing was blood. Went to the bathroom about 11:30 and less blood and only on the tp, none on my pantyliner. This has continued with my FMU CD16-19. My cycles are a solid 27/28 days. Never early, Never late and Never mid-cycle bleeding during ovulation.
I know every womans body is different but if anyone could shed some light on this. Maybe someone has experienced something similar.

**TODAYS UPDATE CD20**
Im using the ClearBlue Easy Advanced Digital OPK. Got my flashing smileys on 1/24-1/25 and my solid smileys on 1/26-1/27.
Well to avoid POAS on one of my digi HPT i used another strip on my OPK annndddd got a flashing smiley. Any clue why?!?! Help please

THANKS LADIES!

So - if I'm reading right you ov'd cd12? Making today 8dpo?

Take a hpt hun. If it's negative try again in a few days. The bleed could have been implantation.

If it's still negative & no AF arrives, it may be that you geared up to ov but didn't actually release the egg. How long are your cycles usually?

Good luck :)

They say ovulation tests can also pick up the pregnancy hormone, so the reason why u might be getting another positive ovulation test. I would get a pregnancy test. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->