I'm Hysterical And Need Calming Down!!

B

Britney91

So I'm doing the laundry and my partners coat is in the laundry basket (I use 'IN' losely he's male it was thrown ontop!) and when I checked the pockets before I put it in the wash I found a box with the most gorgeous ring in! It was the one I saw around christmas when we were christmas shopping that I said I loved and also know the price of it (not cheap!) but he's away for the next 3 weeks and I can't possibly wait that long to know what it's been bought for and if he's gonna pop the question!! :haha:

He's been hinting at stuff to do with a wedding ie. would I want a big or small church or hotel that kind of stuff for the last few weeks.

I really don't want to jump to conclusions but I'm super excited! And even if he's not proposing hell I have a 2 grand ring :happydance: :rofl:

Oh wow thats amazing! Sit tight and wait! and gongrats in advance! Hes obviously waiting for the perfect opportunity! xxx

Wow thats fab, i'd be itching for OH to get home if that was me!! xxx

Ooh wow lucky you! he should be proposing... Why would he buy the ring otherwise?

Ohh I am I'm dying to just ring him and be like what's this for?! But at the same time I'm curious to see if he does how he does if that makes sense?

I just know the next few weeks are now going to go really slow and if he keeps me waiting more than a day once he's back I'll be going mental!! :rofl:

How lovely - Id let him do his thing, dont ruin the surprise...

So happy for you :)

That's fab.

But what I don't get is why he would leave it in his coat pocket knowing you were going to do washing?!

He probably totally forgot V, my OH once left £100 in his trouser pocket when he was living with his mum, she wound him up and told him they were in the wash when he realised but she had taken it out and put it on the side. Put his coat somewhere else and pretend you haven't touched it as not to ruin the surprise! xx

That's fab.

But what I don't get is why he would leave it in his coat pocket knowing you were going to do washing?!

To be honest he doesn't have the best memory I'm wondering if he forgot it was there and he never normally leaves anything when he goes away as we don't live together.

I rang my mum and sister and they're a little suspicious thinking he wants me to find it to see how I react :dohh: so I'm just not gonna wash it and pretend I didn't find it I think :rofl:

I rang my mum and sister and they're a little suspicious thinking he wants me to find it to see how I react :dohh: so I'm just not gonna wash it and pretend I didn't find it I think :rofl:

Exactly what I would do! Lol. I found a Kay Jewelers credit card in my OH's wallet (I wanted to steal ten dollars from him lol) and I pretended I didn't see it, a couple months later he proposed :D Good luck! Exciting!! :flower:

Congrats! My DH is just as bad...I do all the money management and he bought last year's birthday present for me with the credit card :dohh: Silly husband. Now he withdraws cash fro all purchases for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->