I'm in here now!

Rumpskin

Free to try again!
Reaction score
Hello girls

I have spent way too long in the Miscarriage Forum this year and time to venture out.

As some of you may know, I have had 2 miscarriages this year, the last started a couple of weeks ago. I am signed off of work and hoping to go back next week when I am 100% better.

Went to the doctors today as I had a few things to ask - saw the lady I saw last time I m/c. She was lovely which helped.

She wants to do some blood tests on me to test my thyroid, diabetes, etc. I have this booked for Tuesday week. I then need to ring her for the results - very scary.

She has agreed as this is my 2nd miscarriage this year and because of my age (37), if the bloods are inconclusive, she will refer me to a gyno. I am no way ready for TTC but she did say that once :witch: has arrived, there is no reason why we shouldnt start TTC! I was told to wait 3 months last time.

She went through my family history - both my mum and sister had miscarriages and my maternal great grandmother had several miscarriages. She also said that my blood type (O rhesus negative) is not a factor nor is my cervix because both miscarriages happened earlier rather than later.

I am a bit more perkier today. I dont want to think about TTC for a while but I am positive that they may find out why I am m/c.

Rumps x

Hi :) Sorry about whats happened to you. I think that its good that the hospital/doctors are trying to find out why its happening to you. My mother had a miscarriage before she had me then had one before she had my younger sister, but she was basically just told it was one of those things.
Hope things get better. Don't force yourself to go back to work until you feel better completely, physically and mentally, otherwise it will set you back in the future.

:hugs: let me know if you need someone to talk to :) I'm just as broody hehe

xxx

*HUGS* Sorry about what you have gone through, but I'm glad you're seeing doctors and getting the answers you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->