I'm in love!

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
https://www.tiffanyrose.com/maternity/clothing/OYSI.html

:blush:

I don't think I could justify spending £215 on a dress I'd never wear again though. Do you think it would resell for a bit?

Looking for a ball gown for end of the summer.

ooooooo i couldnt spend that much money on something id wear so little lol

It is a beautiful dress, but I doubt I'd spend that kind of money on it, I'm a bit cheap ;)

I just had a quick look and all the dresses are gorgeous.

I wouldn't spend that much money on a dress, I know I'd end up feeling a bit guilty. :blush:

If you did decide to buy one for a special occasion, I bet you could sell it on e-bay without a problem.

wow gorgeous dress!!!! I adore it (get it get it!!!!) I'm such a bad influence.... lol x x

Ooh, it is beautiful... but the price, oh man!

I know, the price is way too much. They have a shorter version which is half the price but still expensive. I don't even have any weddings to go to this year either to try and wear it more often.

Almost wish I'd never seen it now! lol :)

Go on ebay and check to see how much Tiffany Rose dresses go for. Then you will know if it is worth it. Isabella Oliver stuff always sells well, and they have gowns, so that's another option.

You've got to push the boat out every once in a while hon! How many of us feel gorge and glamorous during pregnancy? Go for it! x

You're pregnant, treat yourself! I am dreadful for buying things lol, can you tell?

I imagine it would sell well, it's a lovely dress.

The dress is gorgeous! I'd say splurge and get it - if you think you'd feel too guilty then go with the shorter one. :muaha:

:cloud9: It's beautiful!

Why did you had to show us that!

That's an obscene ammount of money for a dress butthen I'm a cheapskate anyway.

Have you looked to see if there's a highstreet alternative? Or one of those designer discount boutiques. Maybe even a vintage boutique?

Although I do agree that it is gorgeous.

If anyone also liked this dress, there is one in chocolate on ebay right now for £50! Not my size so thought I would share!

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Tiffany-Rose...ryZ15724QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Awww that dress is gorgeous!!! I think you should buy it lol!!! Seriously, it is a lot of money though, especially for something you're more than likely only gonna wear once. Have u looked on ebay to see if there r any for sale? You could then either a) buy a second hand one or b) see what kinda return your gonna get from buying it new and then reselling it? You could easily plug it in your sales pitch, bet it'd make someone a lovely wedding dress!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->