I'm in the single digits!

ILUVSHOPPING

Reaction score
When I first joined the 3rd trimester group I remember reading a thread about the ladies who had finally hit the single digits. I felt like it would take me forever to reach that point, yet here I am! 9 more days to go before my edd! How many others out there are feeling your LOs are torturing you with the wait? Every time I wake up to pee in the middle of the night I'm wishing on a freaking star that my water spontaneously breaks or I find something gross in the toilet signaling that labor is about to begin. Lol! I'm ready to get this labor thing started!

Aww hopefully not long to go for u now. I'm nearly down to 20 days and that's getting me excited. I've had enough of being pregnant

Yep, I'm feeling this way too. 1 day overdue and not much happening at all here.
Fingers crossed your lo doesn't keep you waiting too long xx

Not long to go for you! I can't wait for single digits!

Hope baby comes soon for you :)

Technically not into single didgets yet but am as I am being induced on Wednesday 5 days to go so excited x

I have 7 days to go! One week! I can't believe it really. The last few weeks have totally dragged though...
I had mild contractions all last night and still some this morning so I'm hoping this goes somewhere...

5 days to go for me hun not much going on apart from a few minor cramps n a bubble feeling down below :wacko: hope I don't go over but I probably will do x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->