Im Like a 2 year old child

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
:rofl: I work by an Air Force Base and there is a HUGE air show this weekend and they have been practicing all day. I have gotten nothing done at work and I keep running outside to see the Jets fly through the sky.

GOT TO GO:rofl:

They are flying in formation and have colored smoke coming out. They are so close to my office I can see the Guys flying them. This is way cool They are so loud

i love it when they have coloured smoke, its like the red arrows (or should that be ex, 'cos they don't do it anymore:rofl:)

They are practicing again today and even more military planes are flying in past and over my office. I am obsessed with these planes like Valentine is to Asda...........

Just say a U-2 Spy Plane....

my dad would love it there Suz, hes plane mad. :p

The air show is so cool. They pretend to drop bombs and blow stuff up too. Im so silly. But I cant help it. I love this stuff.

Gabriel would love it too, he likes things blowing up, typical little boy, think i'll send him over with his grandad and u can all get excited together.:rofl:

https://www.californiacapitalairshow.com/index.php

They would definately enjoy it. My dad goes to a couple of airshows over here. He was at one when Gabriel was born. My mum phoned him to tell him as the red arrows were flying over.

That is cool. Im not going to go this year. Too cheep, but there are tons of parks you can go to for free and see the show from. Think that is what I will do this year.

Well we went last year and it was a mad house. But you could go and walk on big planes. That was cool. But it got boring. So atleast if we go to a park we could have a picnic and bring the dogs.

Are the dogs bothered by the planes? We used to live near an RAF base and when the planes were low flying our dog hated it.

I think they wouldnt mind. We have planes fly over us all the time. And loud bikes and cars.

Our dog is soo funny he likes to act big and brave, yet certain things freak him out and send him demented.

Tell me about it. Last night my 2 boxers pushed the bathroom door open and it made a loud door squeek. all of a sudden 2 very scared Boxers come bounding down the hall falling over each other. Was too funny.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Oscar once went for an alsation, i don't know who was more scared the dog or the owner....

yet if we have a storm he cowers in his basket, but pretends hes not scared by growling quietly under his breath

I used to be terrified of dogs when i was younger. When OH told me he had a dog it freaked me out, but when i saw him i got used to dogs, i love them now. I wouldn't be without a dog now.

Gabriel wants us to get 2 dogs when Oscar dies.

Poor dog, although in order of who he loves most the dog tops the list, followed by Kayleigh, then mummy and daddy, then Alisha.

Awe. That is funny. Sometimes I think my Husband Loves the dogs more then me. But sometimes I love the dogs more than my hubby. :rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->