I'm looking at houses too!

Staying in Warrington, or Newton Le Willows or Widnes or possibly Irlam

Love noseying at other peoples houses!

Really liked the last one except the lack of a garden. Also like the Upton Rocks one, it looked really imposing. Are you going viewing this weekend?

Love noseying at other peoples houses!

Really liked the last one except the lack of a garden. Also like the Upton Rocks one, it looked really imposing. Are you going viewing this weekend?

Decided not to view until ours is sold! Saves for disappointments. I like the Upton rocks one as well. We have also been looking at a brand new development where they have 4 bed 3 storey town houses with two lounges. I love these but we need to sell ours first.

Well despite what we said we had a little look about today and we found a house we really want. We even drove 20 miles to have a look at the show house.
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-14427617.rsp?pa_n=1&tr_t=buy

this is it. The plot we are looking at has a separate garage and the front is on a foot path and overlooks the local park (Victoria park for the warrentonians) It is exactly what we want and they will consider part exchange so we may not even have to put the house on the market. Going to talk to people on Tuesday and assess the finances. I am very excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hollie200
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->