~ Im moving back into WTT ladies ~

EternalRose

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Well after a little time out to think, I have decided I am going back into WTT. Some of you may have noticed I havent wrote in my inspiration blog for a while & thats mainly because I have spent most of my time thinking about whether I should continue TTC.

I came to the conclusion, that there are just a few little things I want to get straight in my life, i.e lose some more weight and really get into my new healthy lifestyle. Also, Ive had a bad year and experienced quite a few losses. ( Not M/C just personal things) So, could do with treating myself to some 'me' time. I am a positive person, and wouldnt want to bring a baby into the world with any resentment. I know that this is the right decision, I just feel really sad about it as your all wonderful here. I know I wont be WTT forever, I just feel a little teary writing this but I know its for the best.

I am on Cycle day18, so no idea if I am pregnant or not really. I could be pregnant already and if thats the case. Hoorah! Forget everything I said lol. I will be still posting, so you cant get rid of me that easily

Sending lots of BFP to your way, and plenty of sticky baby dust, and I hope all of your wishes come true very soon :cloud9:

Love from EternalRose xx

Good luck hun and don't be a stranger! Hope you get everything straightened out soon :)

Sounds like you have really thought about it and have your head screwed on so must be the right decision :)

Enjoy your me time!

good luck with everything hun, and dont be a stranger!!!xx

Awww hunni. I completely understand. You know what's best. Hope to see your inspiring words again. Many hugs to you.

Good luck eternalrose, will see you back here soon i hope x

Hi Everyone, well my WTT, lasted all in all 4 hours :haha: After I logged off here, I was so down I went and spoke to the fiance and we had a long chat, something we havent done in a little while as I have been so wrapped in TTC, we havent had much "me and him " time which im sure you all probably know what I mean. So, we have decided to carry on TTC but im going to take a chilled approach, as it will happen when it does. I have been obsessing about all sorts of things & its not healthy, but I know I want to be a mum more than anything in the wold. I am going to carry on with my healthy eating regime, as I am not obese. I am a UK size 14 which is not huge I know but I know that being pregnant will make me put on more weight, but its no big deal as I am still very healthy. I dont smoke or drink so I am back ladies!!! Did you miss me :haha:

EternalRose

Good on you hun. Best of luck to you. I also need to shift a bit of weight (also a UK14-16 but would like to be a nice easy 12) so if you want a bit of support let me know! Although I'll be crap because I love chocolate too much these days... NO will power!

:hugs: It sounds like you have thought everything through, and this is the right decision for you, but it still a tough one to make, I hope you are back to your positive self soon :hugs:

Good on you hun. Best of luck to you. I also need to shift a bit of weight (also a UK14-16 but would like to be a nice easy 12) so if you want a bit of support let me know! Although I'll be crap because I love chocolate too much these days... NO will power!

I will take you up on that offer hun! Your not far from me I see in Surrey xxx

Teach me not to read all the way through wont it :dohh::dohh: Glad your back, and hope it happens for you soon. Good luck, oh and the support I am in London too, also not that far from Surrey (obviously depends on where in Surrey though), and am a size 14 could do with loosing some weight as well :hugs:

I am in Surbiton, which is like a 5 minute walk to Kingston, London where abouts are you?

Oh I know them both. I am in Hounslow, so one bus route from Kingston :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->