I'm moving on over.

KatieTizzle

Mama :)
Reaction score
I am here from TTC. Nearing the end of cycle 3. We spent the first cycle NTNP then moved onto TTC and after 2 months decided to take a leap back here! Just becoming too much of a military operation and not very enjoyable at all. It took over my life too much and caused unnecessary stress. So here I am taking a more relaxed approach :) at least for a while anyway lol. No more opks, no more timed BD. But I am going to carry on charting as not long off the implant so would like to keep an eye on cycles. Ahh I feel better already :D

I am here from TTC. Nearing the end of cycle 3. We spent the first cycle NTNP then moved onto TTC and after 2 months decided to take a leap back here! Just becoming too much of a military operation and not very enjoyable at all. It took over my life too much and caused unnecessary stress. So here I am taking a more relaxed approach :) at least for a while anyway lol. No more opks, no more timed BD. But I am going to carry on charting as not long off the implant so would like to keep an eye on cycles. Ahh I feel better already :D

I know exactly how u feel. Have fun. bby dust to u!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->