Im moving on to the next chapter.............

chella

mummy of 3 & 1 angel x
Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Now my 1st AF is finally been and gone i shall be now moving over to the ttc sectin. Just want to say thank u so much for all the support you all have given me and the advice without this forum i dont think i would of gotten through this like i have,

I shall pop on from time to time and read the post

:hug: to everyone and all the best

Rachy xxxx:wave:

Yay! I am coming with you. Best of luck and loads of baby dust! XXXXX

Good luck hun! Hope to see you over there really soon. Who knows, maybe you'll be moved over again by the time my testing is done. Take care.

:rofl: Yay Mazza2003 make sure u msg me over there lol as very scary as got to know few names on here :cry: but its time to head on, Hi Susan_1981 i shall look out for u, Thank u Aidedhoney and Todteach hope to see u soon on the next chapter

Take care guys xx

Good luck hun, can't wait to join you

Bye Chella, good luck missis:hugs:

Hopefully be there soon but i'll keep checking in on ya

:hug:

Suppose I should officially move over there too?

Thank U widger , jen35 and chilli i will see u very soon over there , i still prefer here thou as u can i keep comin back :rofl:, Cycle has been an odd one , was due to stop sat but stopped fri and then started sat again then stopped and then started again sat nite :muaha: then nothing since but i think a visit to the docs may be a good idea as be nice to put mind at rest not that ill probbably get much joy from them, my faith there has gone very low since i was pregnant etc.

Good Luck Girlies xxx:hug:

Hey hun, only just seen this thread - wanted to send you lots and lots of baby dust, may see you over that side soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->