I'm new here!

LocalCeleb84

Reaction score
Hey ladies! I'm in a bit of a pickle, and so confused.

My husband and I lost our first baby in January, and my levels were confirmed zero on January 21st. We started TTC again immediately, as my doctor could not give me any significant reason why we shouldn't. The MC was natural (no D&C) and I was told the baby stopped developing at 4-ish weeks. This post, however, is not about miscarriages.

Here we are now - almost one month exactly since the date of our MC. I've taken four First Response tests and all of them are faint positives. I've taken an E.P.T. and it was negative, and four CBE Digitals and they're negative. The lines I'm seeing appear within 3-10 minutes. They are not evaporation lines, to my knowledge, although that has been suggested.

As far as symptoms go, I was on the train to puke town yesterday, but feel better today. I've had some weird cramping down there - not really sure how to describe it. I REFUSE to spend money on a beta with my doc, because I feel like it might be too early to jump on that wagon.

Has this happened to anyone else out there? The words Chemical Pregnancy keep popping up everywhere, which scares me. Is it possible that the egg was fertilized, but has not yet implanted (or is in the process of implanting)? I just can't imagine why this would happen.

My apologies if this is the wrong board to post too - I just don't know where else to go.

I had a miscarriage in June, I was about 5 weeks and that is very true, it may not have implanted. And there are plenty of things you things can do to increase implantation this time around. Read around about baby asprin (81 mg) its supposed to increase blood flow to the uterus, you can try taking red raspberry leaf tea capsules or in tea form, which that helps thicken the uterine lining and will make it easier for the egg to implant next time, you can also try some fertility yoga which increased the blood glue to not only the reproductive organs but every cell in the body, it can help keep your stress levels down, and help you feel much more relaxed, they have some videos on YouTube, you don't have to pay for a class. Welcome :) I hope your stay here is short. Best of luck to you. xx :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->