• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

im no doctor, but... pg 85!

Okay Hun I would just hold ya pee for a good few hours then test again xxz

Ok.. so here are some more tests!
the first picture is just a progression of my blue dyes from yesterday and today! Havent done a new one of those! I'm trying to wait until before bed!

the second is a wondfo! It has a faint line on it :happydance: its so faint though its hard to pick up on camera. Its almost too hard to see in real life! The third picture is a progression of the wondfos bottom is the one I just did and then the last picture is another shot of the wondfo in different lighting!

Hope yall can see it on the wondfo!

Attachments

• IMAG3446.jpg
    IMAG3446.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 46
  • IMAG3443.jpg
    IMAG3443.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMAG3442.jpg
    IMAG3442.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMAG3440.jpg
    IMAG3440.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 31
Looking sooooo good right now :) I think your pee was just diluted on the last one ;) no worries :)

I DEF see something on the blues, but not the wondfos? :shrug: try more wondfos tomorrow am! I bet youll get something then.

I think I see something on the pink ones :D well I Definatly do but there very faint your blues ones look ace !!! Am sure you pink one will b showing tmro !!!! Xxx

can you see it? can you see it?

Its still faint, but its a darker faint!

i'm getting excited now. hopefully it'll keep getting darker!

Attachments

• IMAG3460.jpg
    IMAG3460.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 39
Wow girl !!! I Definatly see it it's getting darker too woop woop woopp !!!! X

yayyy! and I keep getting cramps at night :/
i get them on and off during the day, but mostly at night i start to feel them more down in my lower abdomen! Could just be gas since that is all i've been doing lately :blush:

Cramps are perfectly normal hunnie I had then early pregnancy well every time I have being pregnant even my successful pregnancy !!! I felt like I was coming on with dd !! Constantly I was in pain !!! Lol

Good signs :D can't believe you & stuki have caught on together again !!! Hoping both of your beans stay in the right place for the next 9 months :D x x

I know hopefully all you lovely ladies will be right behind us! Lets all pray, hope, cross fingers, whatever you do that these beans stick for us!

i'mm soo excited that i forgot to upload the blue handle one! it scared me because at first i didn't see a line, but one finally came up.. not as dark as lastnight, but that is ok because tonight the wondfo has a second line !

eeeeeeekkkkk!

Attachments

• IMAG3462.jpg
    IMAG3462.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 64
You and Stuck are giving me hope!!

Brit I have an appointment with hematology for Wednesday!! Despite it being a first time appointment they got me in THIS week! I'm due to O Friday-ish!

I got bored.. so I tested, again! :haha: i need some control!

and yay crystal! catch that eggy!

Attachments

• IMAG3465.jpg
    IMAG3465.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 74
Upload to countdown to pregnancy and use the tools, also get more opinions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->