• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

im no doctor, but... pg 85!

its really hard to see. My FMU sucks. I'll retest again later today

Attachments

• IMAG3432.jpg
    IMAG3432.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 50
^^^ I wish I had some ICs!!! I'm sick of wasting FRER and Answer tests....It's starting to get expensive!

Lol.

I think I'm going to hit the dollar tree today for some cheapies to tide me over!

thanks love! I would feel soooo much better if the wondfos would start to pick it up! I know these tests can't be lying as i've seen them negative just a few days ago, but still makes me nervous!

Nope, used them ALL last month....actually, I used up ALL of the tests I had stockpiled last month because we weren't going to TTC anymore, and I wanted them all out of the house.

I've got 30 ICs coming...which looked like your blue handled ones...they said Made in the USA, but they're shipping from CHINA :confused: lol

hahahahhahahahhaha :haha: :haha:

dont you just LOVE that! Made in USA but ships from China!

Mine actually did ship from USA. I believe it was California.

Still stalking...tests are looking good, hunny...congrats :D

feel like its getting lighter? :shrug:

Attachments

• IMAG3437.jpg
    IMAG3437.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 45
It's still so early love! Don't worry, with really low levels, the tinest dilution can make them way lighter! Plus the bean puts off hcg in puffs before it implants (well, the corpus luteam does!) and once bean is in nice an tight it'll get darker!

Nag thats pretty dark Hun don't worry !!! Just keep testing :) x

I just want another test to agree with the blue handle ones!

Looks darken than this a.m!! Yay

Well there 25mlu right are these 10 MLu ?? !!! Have you tried a frer ?? X

No don't have any frer and don't want to buy any until the weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"