• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

im no doctor, but... pg 85!

thanks yall!

and I have no idea how they are getting so dark! I just drank an entire bottle of water too, but pee was still kinda dark!

and stucki DON'T say the "T" word! haha! I cannot handle that! haha and my husband might just die! These tests are super sensitive! So they could cause a big heartbreak with a chemical. this is how dark this test was when my level was under 5 last cycle

No T word eh? What about quintuplets then??? Lol

haha, so funny stuck! Only one little one in there!

and thank you nik!

WoWzERz!!! That is beautiful :) Congrats!

eeeekk! I'm so scared! I hope this one sticks, baby, stick!

I hope so too Brittany! Good luck, stick bean stick!

i just stumbled upon your thread! i took a test today with a similiar faint line!!! hopefully they stick ! congrats!

these tests are super sensitive! They had a line that dark when my level was at like 2. Once my wondfos start picking it up too then i'll do a more expensive test!

Omg that's very dark am so exited for today's update !!!!!! Wooooppp xxx

woohooooo Congrats Hunnie.... Sending lots of sticky Dust to you :dust: x

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: How amazing!!! Congrats! Stick baby stick!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!! Wow everyone is getting their forever babies now :) big hugs xx

Beautiful line!!
can't wait for todays update!!
:dust:
Stick little bean!!

Wow even darker!!!! So sorry I'm an awful stalker my little man is got something weird going on. Been up all night with him having a tummy ache an his rash he's had for the past two days came back whenhis tummy was hurting...looks like I'll be back at the docs with him today...

STICK LITTLE ONE STICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been following your threads and after reading about your chemical last month, I really felt your pain :flower:

I see those lines now though, stick little bean stick :hugs:

thank you everyone. It really means so much to have everyone's support! I really hope this is my rainbow baby!

I used FMU even though I knew I shouldn't have because FMU is normally no good for me. My wondfo isn't showing yet and the blue handle still has a line, but its lighter than last night I think. Those take 10 mins for the dye to pull across so i'm about to go back in the bathroom and take pictures

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->